Login |  Register |  FAQ

New Improved Planets to Play With

Post subject: New Improved Planets to Play With
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:55 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hey there, I made a couple of new planets that you all can use. I improved the graffix a bit. If you would like to use as a planet marker, let me know and I will get you the file. The actual paintings are bigger.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 3:10 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Wow, they look great ! ?Almost like actual photos ! ?I don't play BFG, but I know your "graffixs" are great. ?G/W should hire you ... :;): ?Oh, yes did you get my letter ? :)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:59 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hmmm...working for GW as an artist would be intresting.

However, I do not think that they would hire me. Alas, I am an uneducated bafoon. ?:p ?I only base this on the fact that it is very hard for me to get work without a degree. No matter how good anyone tells me I am. It is a sad truth that talent or even artistic competence is no longer needed to work in the graffic-design industry. Don't get me wrong. There are alot of really talented people out there. I am only going by my own personal experiences. Departments usually consist of one creative person and a few drones or worse. Although, being where I am I have only worked in the tech industry and have never worked in the gaming industry. So, you never know.

But, I am on the west coast of the US and have never heard of anyone working for GW over here that wasn't a part of the retail end of things. Oh, well. Thanks for the spiritual boost. ?:p

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:30 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Yes, G/W is in Maryland, just about a days ride south of me.  My buddy used to work there, but said a lot of the guys were kind of "flaky" ! :D   But you know how that is, I could say the same about where I work and I do :laugh: !  Your stuff is very good, anyway ... :;):