Login |  Register |  FAQ

The Heresy Armory Project

Post subject: The Heresy Armory Project
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:28 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hello there! Welcome to the Heresy Armory, a project intended to render every unit from netepic AU's excellent Heresy 30k supplement as a printable counter. Attached below is the current state of the armory, encompassing almost every Legiones Astartes unit available, from the humble tactical marine to the mighty fellblade. Although the full Legion lineup is still a few weeks away (I don't want to lose momentum by bogging myself down with 18 legion recolors), the current armory is still fully usable. You can either recolor the marines to the Legion of your choice, a 15 minute project with Gimp, Paint.net, or Photoshop; or you can add some sort of differentiating marker to separate your units from your opponent. Feedback is greatly appreciated, and if you do complete a recolor please post it in this thread for others to use.
As part of this project, I'll be writing supplemental rules for new 30k units that never made it into the original supplement and new missions to fight in the Age of Darkness, so stay tuned for the latest builds. The new Sicaran variants are first on the chopping block, so anyone chomping at the bit for a little bit of Omega, Punisher, or Arcus action better get ready.
Hope you enjoy! :D

Up Next:
- Stormbird
- Mastadon
- Legion Specific Units
- Solar Auxilia
- Mechanicum Taghmata
- Other Factions, Terrain Pieces

And just in case https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dfoLHo97s_2NnF5BSJZAW2GeFHDeBjDY/view?usp=sharing.

Attachments:
Legion Armory.png
Legion Armory.png [ 417.56 KiB | Viewed 3469 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: The Heresy Armory Project
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:30 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

if you can give me those with proper transparencies and ditch that green shit I can roll them into the Vassal Module today. They'd need to be a chassis and then I'd need the weapon/turret/etc to overlay them as another layer in the unit (how we select / change weapons in Vassal so we don't end up with 2 million versions of 99% of same crap).

Feel free to ping me directly or help out here http://taccmd.tacticalwargames.net/view ... 84&t=32249

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:27 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

Nice idea!

I agree with jimmyzimms on the transparencies.

Primarch

The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:18 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Great work

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:58 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Okay, there's been a lot going on lately so I have to apologize for getting next to nothing done on this thread these last two weeks. As I posted over in the Vassal thread, I've been dealing with strikes, near-constant internet outages, and a forest fire that seemed intent on eating my house and everything I own. Fun.
Anyway, I've started work on the Stormbird and Caestus. You can see their initial profile sketch attached below, I kind of forgot just how big the Stormbird is, even compared to the Thunderhawk she's quite the beast. That said, she's nowhere in the Manta ballpark, even at 6mm scale the Manta looks more like a 40k model.
Beyond that, I've started putting together a new scenario to follow up on what I see as one of the more interesting parts of the Istvaan Dropsite Massacre. Remember that super bad-ass moment when the Iron Warriors drop a fortress right into the loyalist drop zone just so they can commit treason without, you know, having to walk somewhere? That's what I'm working on. The scenario will probably be done by the end of the week at the latest, depending mostly on just how soon I get done writing my Forsaken Legions codex for 40k.
Stay tuned for more Legiones Astartes goodies!

Attachments:
Chopping block.png
Chopping block.png [ 6.51 KiB | Viewed 3267 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

love printable minis. following treat with joy

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:52 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Awesome work - looking forward to seeing more!