Login |  Register |  FAQ

Dystopian Legions?

Post subject: Dystopian Legions?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:21 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi fellows!

So has anyone tried or seen this game played? I'm really digging the whole dystopian world theme. I really like the land models, but at first didn't like the original rules.

After reading through Armored Clash and Dystopian legions rulebooks I thought that they seem kind of ok on a first glance. Probably quite nice for a quick evening game. Not to complex and fast played.
I like small scale games and AC would be the natural choice I guess, but I find the scale to be to small. I'm a sucker for infantry, I want to have them as actual model. The AC infantry tokens put me a bit off on the game.

After seeing the first DL troops though I just loved what I saw! The minis are gorgeous and (in lack of a 6-10 mm version in between AC/DL) I've started entertaining the idea of buying a Prussian starter set. Which is kind of cool, because I haven't wanted to play any 28mm game for several years.

I know they're kind of new but wanted to ask if anyone around here has tried or seen DL played? Impressions? Fun or waste of time?

cheers
Erik

Profile Send private message