Login |  Register |  FAQ

Epic 40k Massive Ork SM/IG lot for sale or trade.

Post subject: Epic 40k Massive Ork SM/IG lot for sale or trade.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

update: list updated, a lot of stuff has sold - thanks!

I have a massive collection of Epic40k stuff (mainly from the 1997 era) and I'm looking to sell/trade about half of it. I'm still doing inventory, but I have about 100 pics for those that want to take a look:
http://www.photoshop.com/users/that_guy ... 747e057355

A lot of the pics above either have sold or aren't really for sale... everything is pictured though, but go by the list below for availability.

All prices are USD and per item (ie 11 IG stands $0.25 = $2.75 for all 11), buyer pays shipping (at cost).

HAVE

if you have your heart set on something not listed, tell me and i'll see what I can do.

2 imperator titans $45
2 mega gargants $14
16 warlord titans (plastic) $15-18
w/ 64 plastic weapons, extra heads, arm extensions, some poles)
3 Shadowsword SHT $7.5
3 ork battlefortress (1 has a turret with 1 of the two cannons broken, replaced with a plastic "cannon" (pole)) $8

[10 plastic warhound titans] recast? $3

3 OLD vindicators $1
3 OLD thunderhawks $1.5
3 bombards $2.5

4 weirdboy towers $2

34 battlewagons $0.25
34 battlewagons w/o small turret $0.15

[249 infantry/cav stands \/] -- all IG/SM stands on hold for signal, someone at BT might want orks, giving him the list tonight.
56 painted rough rider stands $0.25
23 IG infantry stands $0.25
11 IG inf stands + free incompletes $0.25
30 assorted ork stands $0.25
24 stands ork warriors on sprue w/ bases $0.25
30+ stand assort 1990 ork $0.25
8 stands mixed wildboy/boarboy $0.25
47 assort 1990 marine stands $0.25
20 stand SW great company $0.25
47 assorted 1990 marine stands $0.25

throw ins:
15 junk lot ork stands $1
1 bag junk infantry/base lot $1.2
53 lower qual assort 1990 ork stands $0.12
a pile of oop space marine box set unit stat cards $4

there may be more later (mainly marine/ork infantry and some warlords), but right now this is my known excess.

WANTS
$$$ or
DE - venom, wrack (prefer metal), hellions, NIB/NOS 5e wyche/kab, oop warp beasts
GK - castellan crowe (metal), strike squad (NIB/NOS only), stormraven, dreadknight
HE - white lions (no command, prefer oop metal), great eagle (prefer current), lions (from chariot set),
O&G - 1 rock lobba, 1 pump wagon, wolf chariots, squig anything (hopper, squigs, gobbla, herders), netters, skulkers, warboss on spider, goblin heros, arachnarok goblin crew
Epic 40k tyranid infantry - also interested in harridans and tanks, but no doms, tyrants, or biotitans please
current epic - new flyers/tanks/etc that came out after i took a break from gaming.
misc - really rare stuff, like a warzone grizzly, armorcast great gargant, ordinatus, ***epic SM psi-titan***, FW laser destroyer arms or a plasma blastgun to mod onto a shadowsword, armorcast turbo laser arms, stormblade kit, etc

If doing $$, my prices tend to be on the lower end of ebay, complete good condition warlords have been going for $20-30 USD, so I'd sell my complete good condition ones for $15-18 without issue, plastic knights for ~3, SHTs for ~7.5 etc. I know there's a good bit of UK here, I'm more than willing to ship overseas, and we can do auctions through here or bartertown or ebay if that works better for you. Ebay fees increase prices 9%. I prefer paypal, personal/money owed to kill fees. Trades are more than welcome.

If its on that list, I'm looking to move it, feel free to make offer - my prices are reasonable. other things you see in the pics not listed might be available too, but if I tell you I'm not ready or no on those, don't be too hurt.

thanks!

moved about $500/800 in under a week, and none have gone to resellers as far as i know, so thanks! and yay on that! warlords and imperators sell well enough on ebay that I may start putting some of them up there.

Last edited by bloodwars on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Epic 40k Massive Ork SM/IG lot for sale or trade.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 am 
Hybrid
Hybrid

are you interested in cash? if nothing else, I would like to be the first to register my interest in the mekboy gargant.... how much are you looking for? and are there any pics of it?

NetEA Red Corsairs Army Champion

My hobby/painting threads

Army Forge List Co-ordinator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

couldnt really see in the pictures, but i'd like to register my interest in the following:
any the current edition warlords
any 1st edition eldar revenants
any slaanesh titans/knights
any current metal ork buggies,
a bunch of unpainted unbased buggies warbikes, and other light orky vehicles (plastic turrets!~) aircraft, the magna cannon, lifter droppers, and probably some of the gargants/megagargants and pulsa rockets depending on price
any genestealers unless they;re caked and/or based horribly
likewise, depending on price, i could probably stand to take all the knights off your hands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Removed - Didn't realise you were a Yank :D

Last edited by novemberrain on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

yes, I like cash, and my prices are reasonable (imo)
older edition shadowsword for $7.5 USD (only looking to move 3 right now), plastic knights are $3, metal ones (crusaders) are $8

most of my stuff is AT-TL era, so the amount of current stuff is fairly limited, i do have a mekboy i can move for $15 (choose arm), magna is $4, lifta speedsters are $3, pulsa rokkits are $1 ea. i do have a few buggies/warbikes from the ork hordes box, whatever i'm willing to sell (don't have a number yet) at about $0.2.

megagargant is $15, the NIB gargants are $18, or $14 for the loose one (unassembled complete in a bag)

my shipping rates are actual usps cost only, though I go below that on larger lots.

area pics in the original post, but i'll go get some pics of the specifics tonight. I'm east coast US, which unfortunately means higher shipping to cross seas gamers :/ but the dollar is hurting, so at least there's that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:46 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'd like to express interest in 3 Stormhammer and 3 Stormblades (old school ones with missile racks).

If you find any of the 'new style' Knight Lancers or Errants I'd pay well for them.

I saw some old Imperial Guard infantry on spruces - depending if they're available and price I'd be keen on them too.

Spare Titan weapons such as Volcano Cannon, Quake Cannon and I think I spotted a Titan landing pad/Fire control too.

Kicker will be how much postage to Australia will be.

Tee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

oh, and anything of the old (but not original) leman russ variety would be appreciated also

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:56 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

admiral_tee wrote:
I'd like to express interest in 3 Stormhammer and 3 Stormblades (old school ones with missile racks).

If you find any of the 'new style' Knight Lancers or Errants I'd pay well for them.

I saw some old Imperial Guard infantry on spruces - depending if they're available and price I'd be keen on them too.

Spare Titan weapons such as Volcano Cannon, Quake Cannon and I think I spotted a Titan landing pad/Fire control too.

Kicker will be how much postage to Australia will be.

Tee

don't know how many of those SHTs i'm selling yet, but the IG sprues are available for $3.5 (65 las, 4 grav, 2 heavy, 1 std, 2 misc hq = 14.8 stands), and i DO have lancers and lancer barons that i'm willing to sell, BUT i need to find them first. lancers would be $7, the baron would be more, i haven't checked lately, but probably ~$15, all prices USD.

I shipped a FW hell talon to AUS for $15 two weeks ago, so shipping's not great, but not necessarily awful... it's basically $1 per oz for the first 8oz, then $0.90 per oz after that. SHT is 2oz, metal knight is probably 1.5-2, normal tank is about 1, and packaging is at least 1oz, so that is what it is.

I'm not selling titan bits yet... I have titans to move and i'll need a couple for myself, since they're really expensive to get.
--Aaron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:22 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I just got an offer to buy the lot, just FYI. I should know this weekend if that's happening, if not, I can continue to piece out freely ;)
post/pm order retains priority if it falls through.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Don't know of the Lancer Knights were part of the offer for this buyer, but if they're still available I'd pay more than double what you listed (7$) for them.

I guess were all just waiting to see how this big buyer goes - psst, they're not from one of those online shops where we'd find the same items up for grabs at 3 times the amount :-(

Tee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

okay, big buyer isn't going through, though there is probably going to be a big lot, so let me go ahead and start processing anyone that doesn't affect in order, and as soon as i get his yea or nay, i'll go through everyone else that's asked for stuff ;) thanks all for patience, hopefully it can be rewarded with sending epic stuff cheaply to good homes ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Okay, there's a big lot i'm working through on BT for 6 metal ork gargants, 10 paladins, 8 metal knights, and some random plastic things.
Signal has first rights to all the SM/IG plastic transports/troop stands
pm'd jaggedtoothgrin about his want list and asked if he wanted to throw any cheap ork troops/plastic tanks in, so he has first rights on that
next up i'll talk to admiral_tee - still need to find my lancers, but i am selling 3 stormhammers for sure (7.5$ ea) so you have first dibs on both once i find the knights. by that time i'll know about the stormblades (probably 0-1 available).

there was another big lot offer for the imperator/warlords/knights/shadowswords, but he's also taken a while to reply so anything not mentioned above as being potentially claimed is still open, and i'll close those lots before i go and bump the sales threads.

the 4 people mentioned (BT guy, and signal, jaggedtoothgrin, and admiral_tee) will not be interrupted (I'm really sorry about that, and I wish I got that offer before I had re-posted this stuff here).
pm's sent (except for admiral), let me know ;)
--Aaron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

@ bloodwars - thats fine mate, sounds like you're really trying to be fair here :)
Good luck and i hope it isnt stressful - i mean placing this treasure haul on 3 sites has gotta be a little taxing working who has what!
Plus going through what numerous shelves/boxes of the stuff ;)

Note - cancel the IG infantry sprues and the single stormblade, however still keen on the stormhammers and lancers still ;)

Tee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:21 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

btw, as of right now, the 3 older shadowswords are unclaimed ($7.5 ea) and 3 vindicators (OLD metal ones) $1 ea.
shipping off the big order of gargants tomorrow, then i'll update what's left in the first post and put claim names in.

having a REALLY hard time finding those lancers, but i swear i should have 3 or 6. I went through almost everything, so if i don't find them in the last 10 boxes, i straight up don't know where they went.

--Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Interested in in between 6 and 12 of your knight paladins. let me know if they are still available.

Thx,
Blind-