Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Demiurg v4.0 the short version

Post subject: Re: Demiurg v4.0 the short version
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

allright.. i need to play a game with them again soon anyways.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:16 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Good evening gentlemen !

it is an old thread, nevertheless i hope to get some answers. Recently i "digged out" an box with old epic 40.000 models in the cellar. After some research i found out, that they werde squats :).
I liked the minis, looling for the lists i found this one and in general i like it and would like to play with it.

In order to do so.....particel shielding..i do not know that at all. Void shields , nor problem, but what is the special thing about this particle shields ?

one more thing i am struggling with ist the thing with the tunnelers. The handling itself seems quiete obvious to me, but i do not know the meaning of "khatom" ....it was mentioned it was a charakter ???....

thanks in advance and kind regards

nafets

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 pm 
Hybrid
Hybrid

I'd go with Void shields on the super-heavies, 5 for the Cyclops, 4 for the Leviathan and 6 for the Collossus. Jaldon and ePilgram merge the stats on them.

This is the current list until development begins in earnest in a couple of weeks:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=21834

Blog

NetEA Tournament Pack Website

Squats 2019-10-17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

One of the unfortunate bits of news to come across is that GW is moving the Demiurg line into xenos waters, which means that the theory that they may be Squats is blown. Oh well.

The Demiurg-Squat concept, however, is not dead. I am working with a group of people who are interested in seeing a post-invasion Squat list develop and Borka is leading the charge on that particular project. Look for good things in the near future from him!

In the mean time, this list seemed to play slightly overpowered. If you still want to continue with it, by all means, but ePilgrim has vocally abandoned it and -unless anyone has a good reason to- I feel it is time to close it down. I will re-open this upon request.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I've got my Milkbone underwear on.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6