Login |  Register |  FAQ

EUK LatD

Post subject: EUK LatD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:34 am 
Hybrid
Hybrid

More EUK questions!

I can’t find on the list how to include the Arch Heretic Supreme Commander, I’ve probably just missed it, is it a free upgrade for another Character? What are the limitations to where it can be added?

The Daemon Pool appears to be classified as a Coven, does putting daemons in the pool/ taking a daemon pool open up the opportunity to take another Support Coven? It would incentivise taking Daemons and make the list a little easier to use, but I’m not sure this is the intent?

Thanks!

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: EUK LatD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:17 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

You're right, the Arch Heretic info appears to be missing. From memory, the Epic UK LatD list is pretty much identical to the NetEA one, which says:

"Every Stigmatus Covenant Chaos Cultist army must include an Arch-Heretic character. The Arch-Heretic character is free, you don’t have to pay any points for it, and may be added to any Daemon Prince, Demagogue or Chaos Marine Aspiring Champion unit."

I assume the Daemon Pool being listed as a Coven is a mistake, it would have some weird effects on lists!

Post subject: Re: EUK LatD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm 
Hybrid
Hybrid

N+1 Support Covens where N is the number of Stigmatus Covenant Covens (assuming a Daemon Pool) would be a bit different, but also appreciated to be honest. All the interesting stuff is in support and there’s only the one core option which takes some painting!

I think the format is not intended to be interpreted as above but where it’s actually justifiable there’s a slice of doubt/hope!

I’m certain that Arch Heretic paragraph used to be on the list, it must have got knocked off accidentally during the update.