Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Daemon World List

Post subject: Re: Daemon World List
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:37 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

lord-bruno wrote:
I have lots of daemons from my LatD army and I was going to give this list a try, but the removal of Fearless from the daemons (just because) is a no go. Other Chaos lists have humongous numbers of fearless units and no issues (World Eaters, LatD REDUX, Death Guard...)

Daemons have no business having fearless: they suffer more from morale damage, not less.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:53 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

jimmyzimms wrote:
The greater daemons do but yeah, the rank and file ones all don't have fearless but do have expendable

True, but it's also meaningless in the normal lists, due to them dying as soon as the summoning formation breaks.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:01 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Drang wrote:
lord-bruno wrote:
I have lots of daemons from my LatD army and I was going to give this list a try, but the removal of Fearless from the daemons (just because) is a no go. Other Chaos lists have humongous numbers of fearless units and no issues (World Eaters, LatD REDUX, Death Guard...)

Daemons have no business having fearless: they suffer more from morale damage, not less.

So do you think than a Bloodletter shouldn't be more "Fearless" than say a Khorne Berserker?

Why a deamonic creature from another plane should suffer more from morale than a mere mortal?

Konig Armoured Regiment FanList: https://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd ... 41#p581941

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:21 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Because Daemons are creatures of pure emotion. When things go badly wrong for mortal troops, they get pinned down or rout. When things go badly wrong for Daemons they dematerialise back into the warp. Daemonic instability has been a feature of Warhammer since forever.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14