Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Archived [NetEA]Dark Angels 2.1

Post subject: Re: [NetEA]Dark Angels
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Mate,

Get across there and game it up. We all understand mate, I am keen to see you get to the next level so guys can use the list in tournaments down under. I will talk to Ortron about next weeks games I know we are on for some testing of Fattdex's 30k list and I would suspect a DA on the other table.

Cheers
Aaron

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:20 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'M BACK!

Right AoC, lets do this. DA on the table this week. With respect to a new list, happy that the flyers etc can wait, although I would like to see a list with your recommended changes from earlier in the year consolidated. I'm talking about the changes to Landraider formaiton cost, DA plasma weapons and the armament of speeders. I think I'm about 90% on track with what you wanted tweaked but publishing that in a list would make life simple.

To my knowledge, these are the immediate changes, please confirm:
Quote:
Land Raiders

Land Raider Detachment should mirror the Codex price, I think that update came after the last revision of the DA. So 325 for 4 Land Raiders.

Plasma Cannons

Dobbsy and I both have plead cases about Plasma or removing Slow Fire from the Inf and Small Sponsons units. At this point the best thing I can think of is to show data of a change. Since Cal and Ortron seem to have a high interest in play testing, I think we should try different stats.

AP4+/AT6+ Slow Fire are a great for testing.

I have made Tacticals only Plasma and left Devastators with the option of normal or Plasma. Any comments? Was trying to reduce options but curve tactical abilities and fluff together.

Ravenwing

Originally moving the to HB from MM was to make them for fluffy. I'm inclined to have only standard MM speeders and have free swap of any or all Tornado's in the Support Detachment, while keeping only Tornado's in the Attack Detachment. The HB only seem to have no purpose if bringing back MM.

Ravenwing Tactics should be free now as the Codex list also changed this.

Special Rules

Intractable, I really don't think we have seen enough data on it to remove it. Plus I think its very fluffy but at the same time so uncommon that it won't be a game breaking rule.

Play Testing Focus

I REALLY REALLY would like to see more games with A) Large Formations of Terminators B) Assault Terminators C) Double Wing Lists.

I couldn't find the other post but I thought you were happy to allow the other 2 standard landspeeder upgrade options in the ravenwing formations - at codex upgrade prices?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:28 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

ortron wrote:
I'M BACK!

Right AoC, lets do this. DA on the table this week. With respect to a new list, happy that the flyers etc can wait, although I would like to see a list with your recommended changes from earlier in the year consolidated. I'm talking about the changes to Landraider formation cost, DA plasma weapons and the armament of speeders. I think I'm about 90% on track with what you wanted tweaked but publishing that in a list would make life simple.

The confirmed changes will be in the new 3.0 list. I will post up the new edition tonight. After thinking, I rather just start playtesting everything new together.

You can find the current NetEA Dark Angles List http://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=28198&p=536151#p536151

Thread is Closed

Always looking to Trade!
Angel's Trade Thread

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23