Login |  Register |  FAQ

Schlahcthaus Funf

Post subject: Schlahcthaus Funf
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Quote: 

I see they are Customs agents putting the power of the law on those who try to bring drugs into the Eye of Terror - correct?

When you have martial pride to motivate you (well, that and Zig Ziglar CDs), everything else pales in comparison.  ;)

Regarding the Helltalons, I got pretty close to how I envisioned them. The clear coat has toned things down a bit now (pics are pre-clear coat), but I wanted a color to contrast with the black wave that wasn't a bright red, so that meant adding layers of Beastial Brown first, then Red Gore, finally several coats of Devlin Mud to tone things down. Then a few patches of Beatial Brown again to give a weathered appearance to the surfaces.

They're probably the only aircraft I will have in this army and I'm still holding out hope that a Desecrator/Stalker AA vehicle might become possible in the WoE list... :whistle:

The possibility of modeling twin autocannon arms on the Defiler chassis seems like a natural to me and also a logical extension of the Defiler sub-theme that's fairly prevalent in the v2.4 list.  :)

"Remember Taros? We do"

- 23rd Elysian Drop Regiment

Profile Send private message