Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Fredmans' Epic endeavours

 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:54 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:30 am
Posts: 1486
Location: Örebro, Sweden
Yeah those are really nice! :)

Btw it would be nice to see you and the above lovlies at the tournament in Norrköping in 3 weeks. There's one available place left. I will go by Stockholm and I have two spare seats if you need a ride.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 1316
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Borka wrote:
Yeah those are really nice! :)

Btw it would be nice to see you and the above lovlies at the tournament in Norrköping in 3 weeks. There's one available place left. I will go by Stockholm and I have two spare seats if you need a ride.


where do I sign up? i'M glad you settled for the later date


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:30 am
Posts: 1486
Location: Örebro, Sweden
fredmans wrote:
Borka wrote:
Yeah those are really nice! :)

Btw it would be nice to see you and the above lovlies at the tournament in Norrköping in 3 weeks. There's one available place left. I will go by Stockholm and I have two spare seats if you need a ride.


where do I sign up? i'M glad you settled for the later date

On Facebook in the Scandinavian Epic group. Just say you want to come in the tournament thread by Daniel.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:47 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 1316
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Borka wrote:
fredmans wrote:
Borka wrote:
Yeah those are really nice! :)

Btw it would be nice to see you and the above lovlies at the tournament in Norrköping in 3 weeks. There's one available place left. I will go by Stockholm and I have two spare seats if you need a ride.


where do I sign up? i'M glad you settled for the later date

On Facebook in the Scandinavian Epic group. Just say you want to come in the tournament thread by Daniel.


I'm in. Starting the new year with a tournament feels good.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:08 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:30 am
Posts: 1486
Location: Örebro, Sweden
That's great to hear.

Om du vill samåka så kommer jag plocka upp två kamrater vid Barkarby station. Blir väl lite billigare. Åker hem samma dag så ingen övernattning planerad.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 1316
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Borka wrote:
That's great to hear.

Om du vill samåka så kommer jag plocka upp två kamrater vid Barkarby station. Blir väl lite billigare. Åker hem samma dag så ingen övernattning planerad.


Later kanon. Mailat och fragat om tyranider ar ok. Delar sjalvklart pa soppan.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:15 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Posts: 1316
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
So, after another hobby hiatus, it is finally time for an update. I have finished another Tyranid titan. Just two more to go, and I'm quite done with them for a while.

Image

Image

Image

I have assembled much Chaos goodness for my Ornate Khornate Cult, but realised that they would not be finished in time for an Epic tournament in May, so I decided to bring out the Guards again, with a few reinforcements. First up, a Baneblade Commissar, a la Fortress of Arrogance:

Image

Thanks for watching,
Fredmans


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:27 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 am
Posts: 1629
Here you are inspiring me to work on my nids again!!!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:14 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:37 am
Posts: 783
That's one pretty looking bug and the Baneblade, well that's looking pimped. :D

_________________
Mickey's Minis Painting Service: http://www.mickeysminis.com
Mickey's Minis on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MickeysMinis
Mickey's Minis Blog: http://mickeysminis.blogspot.co.uk
My Personal Blog: http://mickeysminishome.blogspot.co.uk


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 am 
Purestrain
Purestrain
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 5723
Location: UK
fortress of arrogance looks great, like the use of half eagles on the front bolter turret

_________________
AFK with real life, still checking PMs


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:42 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm
Posts: 1596
Cool conversions ;) will keep an eye on this thread :)


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:04 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:57 am
Posts: 74
Location: USA
Wow, very inspiring work!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27054
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Hi!

Sweet bio-titan!

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:10 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 pm
Posts: 2633
Looking forward to more guard stuff!

_________________
My not so fast orky project log
Nitpicks KnapsackNurgle cult, Terrain, and the nostalgia of Crimson Fists


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fredmans' Epic endeavours
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:48 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:06 am
Posts: 209
Location: Los Angeles
utterly amazing work dude, love your stuff!

_________________
Epic Gamers Los Angeles Chapter
My Hobby website
Vampire Counts
Epic 40k Iron Warriors
My Shapeways Shop
Wrong! Conan, What is best in life?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group
CoDFaction Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net