Login |  Register |  FAQ

Desperate Begging - Want EA-era metal Dire Avengers

Post subject: Desperate Begging - Want EA-era metal Dire Avengers
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:08 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I've been trying to round out my Epic Eldar forces and I have had pretty good luck acquiring most of the items that were on my list.

However, there are a few things that I haven't been lucky enough to get hold of, and I'm wondering if anyone out there might have some to sell or trade.

I want to get 2 infantry stands worth of the Epic: Armageddon-Era Dire Avengers. Thats 8-10 little metal dudes, or about half of the dire avengers that came in the Dire Avenger/Fire Dragon blister pack back in the day.

Note that I'm not looking for the plastic dire avengers from the Epic: Space Marine days. I know that those are a bit more common, I'm just not sure they would match the metal models I already do have.

And since I'm asking for the moon already, I'm also looking to get 1 void spinner (or at least the turret to a void spinner), and a few of the bright lance bits from the Epic: 40,000 era weapon platform blister.

But mainly I'm looking for those dire avengers.

In trade I can offer some of the many epic eldar items that I have. Or I could grossly overpay for the items, your choice.

Please PM me if you can help me out and let me know what labors I must perform to attain my prizes.

-Jim

Profile Send private message