Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

FlameKrieg/Gears of War

Post subject: FlameKrieg/Gears of War
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:39 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Sorry, all, been rather busy of late still...

Y-O, if you'd like, I'll email you the stats I've come up with so far (unfortunately, I need to add something about the dates the different Ausf were deployed, and the general deployment patterns).

Based on the Movement Point table in the GK rulebook, there's not really a need to make a new movement type, other than calling them 'Fully Tracked'.  Obviously, I could add some extra details (GK/DP9 doesn't differentiate between the different wheeled/half-tracked/fully-tracked cross-country abilities, for example), but right now they seem to be working pretty well...

Tas, you might want to take a look at the Privateer Press stuff.  Lots of rivets and smokestacks there, and it's already about the right tech level (the IK are right in the middle of the Industrial Revolution, although nobody's created the Assembly Line yet).  Only 'problem' is that some of the stuff is a little too sleek and rounded, although that's avoidable with some careful cherry-picking of the different 'Jacks.  The only other *real* problem is that it's rather large.  Any IK/WARMACHINE/Hordes minis are firmly 30mm, or a little larger.  As I recall, you're working in 15mm pretty heavily.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: FlameKrieg/Gears of War
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:29 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

My e-mail address is Yuber_i@yahoo.es, so if you don?t mind, send me those stats, please (i?m finishing my lokis right now!)

PS: Do you need help with that missing data?

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6