Login |  Register |  FAQ

Links to official army list in NetEA development severed

Post subject: Links to official army list in NetEA development severed
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:38 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Since the overhaul of the website late last year and earlier this year, a lot of the links to the NetEA website have been severed. The section on that website which formerly contained a whole array of official and developmental army lists has been moved or removed.

However they have another section under the tournament rules section that has maintained the current official Epic Armageddon army lists. See link below:

https://www.net-armageddon.org/tp/

If the website developers of this website can relink their former links to army lists like feral orks, Ghazghuls warhorde, White Scars, Adeptus Space Marines, Iyanden Eldar, Biel-Tan Eldar, and so many more army lists to the relevant PDF files available on that link, then the problems will sorted out.

If that is a problem, or just too difficult or time consuming, then just have a new topic posted in the NetEA developmental section with the missing official army lists titles mentioned and the link I have posted above placed in it.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Links to official army list in NetEA development severe
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:57 am 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

I should just add, this is my fault. Sorry.

The new server allowed us to add SSL to the websites, which is important for rankings and security. However, the SSL certification has problems dealing with sub-domains, and so I needed to move all material from a sub-domain (such as tp.net-armageddon.org) to a sub-folder (net-armageddon.org/tp).

Please do all update your links. It should be a simple task.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am 
Hybrid
Hybrid

Is a wildcard cert not possible? If not, what about a redirect?

Blog

NetEA Tournament Pack Website

Squats 2019-10-17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

well wildcard won't work on a subdomain because the * is per SOA but does work just dandy for host names which IIRC the TP is on (yeah it's an A record so we're kosher)

Deb, what specifically are you referring to that's borked on the url you posted above because all the links on the TP/Lists work, mate. I suspect you're meaning these links here on this other page pointing back to the forums.
https://www.net-armageddon.org/army-lists.html

If so then yea the paths on the forum have changed and this issue was reported previously here
https://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd ... 31#p637031

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:23 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

It took me a lot of searching to find the TP list on the net-armageddon website. If you go to their army lists section which is busted, and which is where the tac cmd links direct you to, it comes up with a blank screen or says the link is broken. I had to take time to poke my nose around the whole net-armageddon website under the player pack before I found where they had been moved to - the TP (tournament pack) sub section.

On the tac cmd website, a lot of the old links such as those in the individual army list posts are now removed because they did not work, and alot of the broken links are found in the combined links for the race/ army types).

I hope that answers your question jimmyzimms