Login |  Register |  FAQ

Test Game Tonight

Post subject: Test Game Tonight
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Trying out the AP5+/AT3+ Hammerheads at 6 for 350pts again. I've switched up the list a bit, following some of Onxy's advice.
Point Total: 3000pts
Activations: 10
Markerlight Units: 5 (2 Sky Ray + Fire Warrior Cadre, 1 Skysweep, 2 Recon)
Anti-Aircraft: 3 formations, 5 Sky Rays total.

Changes -
Lost the Supreme Commander.
Gained a Crisis Suit unit.
Beefed up one Fire Warrior Cadre to 16 units w/ Ethereal and Bonded Team.
Downsized the Kroot Kindred.

Losing the Commander sucks but I can't pull points from anywhere else without losing something big. The big Fearless Fire Warrior Cadre as my Break Their Spirit will be hard to deal with. I think. I'd like thoughts in any case.

Core Formations
Crisis Suit Cadre – 300pts
-x5 Crisis Suits

Fire Warrior Cadre – 575pts
-x10 Fire Warriors, x5 Devilfish
-Ethereal, Bonded Team
-Sky Ray

Fire Warrior Cadre – 325pts
-x6 Fire Warriors, x3 Devilfish
-Sky Ray

Support Formations
Armored Interdiction Cadre – 350pts
-x6 Hammerheads w/ Railguns

Broadside Fire Support Cadre – 300pts
-x6 Broadsides

Recon Skimmer Group – 175pts
-x3 Piranhas
-x3 Tetras

Recon Skimmer Group – 175pts
-x3 Piranhas
-x3 Tetras

Skysweep Missile Defense Cadre – 275pts
-x3 Sky Rays

Kroot Kindred – 175pts
-Shaper
-x9 Kroot Carnivores

Air Caste Formations
Tigershark AX-1-0 Squadron – 350pts

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Test Game Tonight
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 am 
Purestrain
Purestrain

Ha ha, with my win/loss with the newer Tau lists, maybe you shouldn't take my advice :D

I would never play a game with the Supreme Commander, that re-roll is very useful!

Hope you have a great game.

NetEA Rules Chair
NetEA FAQ

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE
Some of my Armies.
My Hobby site.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:45 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Versus:

126th Steel Legion and Legio Fidelis [3,000 pts]

Regimental HQ [500]
1 SC, 12 IGI, 7 Chimera

Steel Legion Mechanized Infantry Company [550]
1 IGC, 12 IGI, 7 Chimera
**Fire Support Platoon
4 FS, 2 Chimera

Steel Legion Tank Company [650]
1 Vanquisher, 9 Leman Russ

*Storm Trooper Platoon [350]
8 ST, 4 Valkyrie

*Super-heavy Tank Platoon [200]
1 Baneblade

*Flak Battery [150]
3 Hydra

*Steel Legion Artillery Battery [250]
3 Basilisk

*Sentinel Squadron [100]
4 Sentinel

Warhound Titan [250]

---

Just basically giving ProfessorCurly an assortment of stuff to shoot at.

Activations: 9
Anti-Aircraft: 1 Formation (3 Hydras)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Increasing the evidence is against taking Russ formations in steel legion lists (especially epic UK). They are going to end up playing corners half the time and are a liability due to limited speed and a 3+ to activate when bm'ed!

Multiple mech formations and infantry companies, with a load of fire support stands are the way to go!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Do you mind if I offer advice on the list?

1: 350 points for the HH's even with the stat increase is a bit too much. Keep them at 300.
2: The Skysweep formation is rarely a good idea. If you loose 1 tank the formation breaks and you loose 60% of your AA. Additionally there are cheaper and better ways of getting guided missiles i.e Recon. You'd be better off with a Baracuda formation and spending the points on an SC.
3: IMHO your recon formations should be more specialized. If you want them for missiles 5/1 (piranha/tetra) is better if you want ML's and Scout 2/4 (piranha/tetra).
4: I assume you're using the Kroot as a scout/assault screen. I've struggled to get much out of them but others have been more successful.
5: I'd also be nervous about using the Ethereal. Every time I've used him even being very careful with him it has bitten me. He has been sniped, artilleryed and assaulted to death and when he dies the rest of the formation breaks. Also I generally dislike using FW's as a BTS normally because I want to use them aggressively towards the end of the game and they can end up in exposed positions. If you want to use them as a BTS I'd suggest adding Fusion heads to them. Fusion heads do brilliantly attached to FW's.

On the IG list the Warhound is the wrong cost. In the NetEA list a single Warhound now costs 275 points.

I hope some of this helps and have fun gaming.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I was using the Steel Legion list contained in Games Workshop's Oct 2009 Updated Rulebook on their website which, if I recall correctly, marked the Warhound at 250 pts. If I am incorrect, then my mistake! I don't yet understand what the accepted lists are, or why I must adhere to the NetEA lists. Could someone point me in the right direction?

And oddly enough, my barebones Mechanized Infantry Company (w/ Supreme Commander), my Armour Company, and my Artillery Battery were my star players.

The 9 Leman Russes and 1 Vanquisher tied up the Skysweep formation (Turn 1), his Hammerheads (Turns 1-3), and his Tigersharks (Turns 2-3), and still kept trucking. They had a number of blast markers on them, rendering them pretty much combat ineffective, but the only thing it seemed was capable of killing them at all were the Tigersharks' Titan-Killer weaponry, which attrited them by four over the course of Turns 2-3, while weathering the ineffective counterfire of my Hydra whose crew it seemed were incapable of doing anything right...

Even the 6 Hammerheads (AT2+ w/ Markerlights) couldn't penetrate their reinforced armor but once the entire game.

The Basilisks succeeded, over the course of 3 turns, in valuably attriting and suppressing his Crisis suits in Turns 1 and 3, and completely annihilating a broken Recon formation of four skimmers from across the map in Turn 2. Those Markerlights must've left some lasting psychological damage after Turn 1, because their existence in Turn 2 offended me so greatly that I just had to take the shot. :P

The Warhound got taken out in Turn 2 by one round of shooting from the Skysweep formation (five hits, three doubleplusfailed reinforced armor saves... Ugh...), but after that, you are quite correct about them; my retaliatory shooting left them broken from Turn 2 onward.

I think the pivotal moment of the match was my Valkyrie-mounted Storm Troopers accidentally flying straight across his overwatching Broadsides in Turn 1. One round of shooting left my Storm Troopers in a real Black Hawk Down scenario, with 2 Valkyries perishing and 3 of the 4 contained Infantry units going down with them. Their disadvantageous position surrounded on the west, south, and east by Tau shooters left the rest of my army scrambling to cover them instead of focusing on objectives, a decision which I'm chalking up more to inexperience than something I'd expect to see very commonly elsewhere.

The Failers of the game had to have been my hydras, tanks, and Fire Support-augmented Mechanized Infantry Company, whom I presume all simply ran out of gas. The sole remaining Hydra in the formation failed both its Turn 2 and 3 activations, the tanks failed their Turn 3 activation, and the Infantry refused to rally just prior to Turn 3... A stroke of bad luck, it seems, because Turn 3 was the exact moment I needed them to contest ProfessorCurly's Blitzkrieg objective and kick his Kroot off one of his Take and Hold objectives.

Sure, I probably wouldn't have survived Turn 4 with my depleted forces, but it would have made me feel better than the massacre that actually occured. ;)

Oh, and what is a BTS?

Anyways, this was my first real game of Epic with War Engines and Flyers. Getting more familiar with the rules will definitely help speed up what was otherwise an extremely slow-paced game, so I'm eager to play more.

Thanks, ProfessorCurly, for the good times!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

The warhounds were seen as a bit too cheap when fielded as a single so were increased to 275 points in the NetEA lists form marines and IG. They are on this website in the appropriate section.

By moving through do you mean stopping in LOF and in range or just moving through. O/W fire is triggered at the end of movement so you can move through the LOF of a formation on o/w without triggering it.

BTS is break their spirit. The most expensive formation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Doombringer wrote:
I was using the Steel Legion list contained in Games Workshop's Oct 2009 Updated Rulebook on their website which, if I recall correctly, marked the Warhound at 250 pts. If I am incorrect, then my mistake! I don't yet understand what the accepted lists are, or why I must adhere to the NetEA lists. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Really it is fine. All the varients - GW website, NetEA and EpicUK (and maybe the French ones), are all pretty similar. Don't worry :)

Quote:
The 9 Leman Russes and 1 Vanquisher tied up the Skysweep formation (Turn 1), his Hammerheads (Turns 1-3), and his Tigersharks (Turns 2-3), and still kept trucking. They had a number of blast markers on them, rendering them pretty much combat ineffective, but the only thing it seemed was capable of killing them at all were the Tigersharks' Titan-Killer weaponry.

Hmm, I want more from 20% of my army though :)

Just think a reinforced mech formation is 13 stands, 4 fire support and 9 chimeras for a fun 33 5+ shots for 550 points before you add the Hydra on! :)

Quote:
Oh, and what is a BTS?

Break Your Spirit. It is your most expensive formation. If it dies to a man the opponent gets 1 victory point.

Personally I would always try and hide the skysweeps, with GM's as the main weapon I would hope to use them as AT artilary not a mobility formation. I put some bat reps up ages ago on them.
This is one though the pics have died it seems.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=17225
So not much use, see if I have them on file when i get home.

Last edited by The_Real_Chris on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:57 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Jstr19

Oh, okay, that makes sense.

So am I only supposed to be playing NetEA lists and not the Official ones?

And by 'moving through', I meant of course that I had failed miserably at estimating where my formation would end up, and I unfortunately ended the first move of my Double action within LOS and just within range of his Broadsides on Overwatch... A mistake that isn't likely to happen again, I think. :)

BTS, gotcha. His FW formation with the Ethereal hung back on Turns 1 and 2 and expertly delivered the Mont'ka on my Fire Support Infantry Formation, which was admittedly poorly organized, in Turn 3. My guys probably would've weathered a round of shooting from him, but he took the gamble of Engaging since my units were arranged in a perpendicular line to him, and so I had little in the realm of return fire even with my 5cm counter-charge.

He ended up breaking the formation and forcing me to withdraw off the Blitzkrieg objective he had maneuvered onto.

The_Real_Chris

Fair enough about the Leman Russes, but my 650 pts of them tied up 975 pts of his own army for 3 turns, allowing the other 2,350 pts of my army to freely engage the 2,025 pts of remaining Tau at their leisure. Had I not completely sucked, I may have been able to use this to my advantage, haha! :P

That Mechanized Infantry Company (+) sounds tasty, but underperformed this game (and isn't it supposed to be 550 pts? 400 + 100 Fire Support + 50 Chimeras?). Might give those guys more of a go next time, but I'm also interested in fielding an AdMech force, playing around with the Space Marines a bit, and of course dabbling with the Tau; my intended main army.

I think I'm going to start attaching Hydras to said formations, too. My dedicated Flak Battery did just about nothing the entire game but get shot at and refuse to move or shoot properly...

Last edited by Doombringer on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Doombringer wrote:
So am I only supposed to be playing NetEA lists and not the Official ones?

That's completely up to you and your playing group. Play what you like.

The NetEA lists are the recommended lists of the NetERC, which is the umbrella organisation based on this website. The Tau list you played with, for example, is the NetEA Tau list, so should really be played against the NetEA guard list if you want the playtest data to be of use.

Other sites and areas have their own lists; EpicUK puts out its own lists for UK tournaments and the F:ERC put out French lists.

In the case of the core armies there are actually very few differences, which you use makes little difference. I'd recommend the NetEA lists, particularly as you are playing against the NetEA Tau list.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Okay, understood, zombocom.

Is there any sort of Compilation for lists in the NetEA community?

Sort of like the EA Compendium that has been floating around for a while?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

There was supposed to be one by now, but progress on it seems to have stalled. You can find the draft documents for each army here:

http://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/viewforum.php?f=69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Well, here is my report then although Doombringer hit the high points.

The Board was one I made there as Doom was making his list. There was a large township in the middle, with a highway running (not quite straight) down the middle of the board. There was a Workshop on the right side of the city, and a Cathedral on the left. Actually,

My deployment:
Kroot are Garrisoned up in the city.
Recon 1 are Garrisoned in behind the workshop
Broadsides are Garrisoned up on the hill.

Hammerheads are in the bottom left.
Sky Rays in middle behind the white building.
Fire Warrior Cadres are to the center-right. The four vehicles in the front are one Cadre, the 6 in the back are the main body.
Recon 2 are behind the hill, the Tetras kind of spread out.
Crisis Suits in the Bottom right corner.

His deployment:
Sentinels Garrisoned in the city.

Leman Russes on the left.
Warhound beside them.
Chimeras all on the road with the Supreme Commander
Three Hydras by the Valkyries
Those fateful Storm Troopers
Three Basilisks behind the woods.
Baneblade
Infantry company with support squad on the far right.

Turn 1 - Strategy Roll: Tau

I decided to make an immediate engage on his Sentinels with my Kroot. I figured I could push them out of the city and be up an activation. We forgot the overwatch though, not sure how much of a difference it would've made. He lost 2 sentinels, then lost the rest to hackdown hits. I used my 5 cm move to get behind buildings as much as possible.

He activated his Supreme Commander formation and moved up to engage the Kroot. At the end of it, I had one Kroot stand left, booking it back to Recon 1.

I think at this point I marched the Crisis Suits up behind the middle hill on the right.

It gets kind of hazy after that. He shoots at the Crisis Suits with the Basilisks, 1 dead and blast markers.

I move up the Hammerheads behind the Cathedral and pop up to shoot at the Leman Russ tanks, kill none.

He doubles his Leman Russes around the Cathedral, gets a few shots and kills a Hammerhead.

I counter with my Sky Rays which double up to the Leman Russes and fire seeker missiles. Actually manage to get a hit, which kills his Vanquisher (the closest target).

He moves his Hydras up by the Cathedral, one by the wide bit on the right of the building.

I move up Recon 1, Piranhas behind a building and couple Tetras up to mark the Hydras. Piranhas missiles do nothing.

He moves up the Warhound, doesn't fire the Plasma Blastgun (wanted to use it next turn), at the end gets one kill (the only one the Warhound could see, incidently). Hydras are still marked.

I use the big Fire Warrior squad to launch a barrage of Seekers at the marked Hydras. Kill 2, break the last one.

I think he put his Baneblade on Overwatch here.

I moved Recon 2 up behind his big infantry formation, marking everything.

That lured his other infantry formation (with support units) to double over to the other side of the forest and fire at the Recon, they broke and ran towards the Fail rock.

I moved the small Fire Warrior squad up behind the forest.

I think the Ride of the Valkyries happened here, Broadsides Overwatched at Marked Valks (marked by the small fire warrior squad's Sky Ray).

I think that was all. End phase, the Kroot rally, Crisis Suits rally, Hammerheads take off a blast marker. Recon doesn't rally. Recon rally.

He does his things too, the Leman Russ tanks don't take off all their blast markers.

Turn 2 - Strategy Roll Tau

Hmmm... I'm not sure what I did first here. I think I moved up the Sky Rays and fired into the back of the Warhound. 6 shots, 5 hits. 3 failed armor saves, 1 dead Warhound. There was much rejoicing in the land.

He tries to activate the Leman Russ tanks but fails this turn, I believe.

I try to bring back the Tigersharks, fail.

He moves up his Supreme Commander formation and fires at the Sky Rays in vengeance. Kills one, they're broken. Run behind the fail rock. Totally. Worth. It.

I'm pretty sure I double up my broadsides towards the Baneblade, don't get into LOS.

He moves up his Baneblade and fires at the Broadsides, kills 1-2.

I move up Recon 1 (the nonbroken one) over at the double to mark the Baneblade, and take backwards shots from Seekers at the marked Storm Troopers, breaking them.

I doubled up the Crisis Suits and fired on the Baneblade. Some trick shooting with the Fusion blasters and a bit of luck, one dead baneblade. My doubts on the effectiveness of these units is slowly going away. 10 cm move towards the woods.

Basilisks take a long shot at the broken Recon by the Fail Rock, wipe them out.

I evaluate my options and decide a risky advance through the woods at the big infantry formation with the Support companies. Sky Ray marks the formation, all the fire warriors get out and fire. Makes a hell of a fusillade. A couple AT hits from Seekers, 9 AP hits, 4-5 Disrupt (Pulse Rifles failed a bit, Carbines did well). Almost, /almost/ broke the infantry. Couldn't, quite do it.

Then the infantry called an engage action and killed the fire warriors. 2 Devilfish and the Sky Ray get out alive, everyone else dies. Good times.

I move the big fire warrior squad to behind the small clump of trees with the building on the right, spreading out.

I think that was it. Somewhere my Hammerheads fired at the Leman Russ tanks, but did no damage.

End phase - Hammerheads keep their blast marker, as do the Leman Russ tanks. Sky Rays continue to be broken. Crisis suits rally. Storm Troopers rally, big infantry squad that engaged the Fire Warriors rally. Broken Fire Warriors still broken.

Turn 3 - Strategy roll Tau (that +1 over the Imperial Guard was telling this game)

Tigersharks come in first, make a run at the Leman Russ tanks. Kill 2 with Titan Killers. Lots of blast markers.

I think the Leman Russ tanks do a Marshal and get behind the Cathedral.

I see an opportunity, so I decide on a risky move. I make an engage move with my big Fire Warrior squad on his basilisks behind the woods, and declare them intermingled with the big infantry formation w/ support weapons. A bit bad on my rolling leaves me with 2 kills, then he got 2 kills back. He had blast markers, he outnumbered me. Straight roll off, I won by 2. Basilisks are a non-entity now, and both formations break.

I choose to retain the initiative and managed to activate the crisis suits, who double through the woods and fire at the Storm Troopers, kill 2 and break them again.

He moves his Supreme Commander formation up and fires at the Crisis Suits. Armor and invulnerable saves keep me kicking.

Hydra fails to activate.

Recon 1 moves back to the bottom of the big infantry formation and fires, killing 2 and clearing them away from an objective.

I can't remember anything else this turn... Hydras shoot at the Tigersharks as they fly off to no effective.

Broadsides fail to activate, but use the 'hold' action to move to the objective.

End Phase - Sky Rays rally, broken Fire Warriors rally. The Fire Warriors up top keep their blast markers, the Hammerheads lose theirs. Basilisk (singular) rallies, if I recall. Recon 1 loses its blast marker. Storm Troopers and the big infantry fail to rally on a 5+. Leman Russ tanks get rid of their last blast marker. Crisis Suits shed 2 blast markers.

Turn 4 - Strategy Roll Tau

Tigersharks come in for another run on the Leman Russ tanks, kill 2 more. He's down to 5 tanks, 3 blast markers.

Leman Russ tanks fail to activate.

I see an opportunity, so I Sustain with my crisis suits at the Supreme Command formation. 3 suits, 3 shots each, sustain + markerlight. 9 kills, +1 blast marker for being shot at breaks them.

Basilisk fires at my big fire warrior squad, kills a few. No effect, in the long run.

Fire Warriors try and fire, but fail. They move around a bit to get into a more ordered formation.

Hammerheads move and fire at the Leman Russ tanks, kill none, another blast marker.

I think we called it here.

I had 2 objectives (that lone Kroot squad held one Take and Hold, Broadsides hold the other). Big Fire Warrior squads pushed the Guard off their blitz, and he didn't have anyone in my half of the table.

From a story perspective, I guess the Imperial Guard were trying to refuel at the factory/depot, but the Tau stopped them that close.

MVP - Skysweep Missile Defense Cadre. Unusually good luck, sure. Really, the MVP is probably the big Fire Warrior group. They provided the mass I needed to actually push someone decisively off an objective. It was a very close call though. I was almost turned aside doing a complete flank attack against basilisks of all things. He did get about 5-6 guys from the big infantry squad into the mix, though.

It was always my intention for the big Ethereal guard to hit the Blitz. Though the engage wasn't exactly how I hoped to do it.

Anyway, AT3+ Hammerheads were not Gods of the Battlefield, and were almost completely ineffective against their most common adversary in the fluff (Leman Russ). It felt silly having to call in Tigersharks to kill them but damn if there doesn't seem to be any other way. They + luck kept those Leman Russ tanks from steam rolling down my left.

It's only 2 games, but I'm standing by my assertion about AP5+/AT3+ hammerheads. I'll drop the price down to 300pts for 6 to see if they suddenly break the game, but I don't feel it happening. Broadsides were still more damaging, and their resilience let me be pretty cavalier with them (drawing the Baneblade into the trap). The Broadsides performed, and stopped the Storm Trooper advance into the city in its tracks. Brilliant really, even though their shooting was actually a bit subpar (3 1s to hit).

Between the Kroot and the Broadsides I killed most of his mobility in turn 1. I considered leaving his Leman Russes out to dry and moving the Hammerheads to the other side of the city more than once, but decided to slug it out for the test purposes.

Thoughts...

Kroot screen is really helpful in my opinion. Not particularly in this game, but against marines doing the Terminator drops they can really protect the things that don't do a good job of protecting themselves (Broadsides, Hammerheads).

Hammerheads probably want their own inbuilt Sky Rays. I found that the targets they wanted to go after were often to hot for Recon to be hanging around marking them. I am now /firmly/ against Disrupt hammerhead AT guns though. The game changes so much that I can't see any way to balance it. Suddenly one volley leaves about half the Leman Russes unable to shoot back. I don't know how to make it work.

I like the Recon as they are. 3/3 lets me get forward so I don't have to march to hit enemies trying to hide, and gives them some bite to give those same kinds of units something to think about. Even makes them reasonable AP platforms, like when Recon 1 broke the Storm Troopers.

I can see how the Sky Ray formation is fragile, but the memory of this game is probably going to stick with me. Dispersing them as much as possible is probably the good idea, though. Getting Barracudas does let me get everyone a Sky Ray of their own... Also frees up enough to get a Supreme Commander with a bit of finagling.

I honestly don't view the Ethereal squad as being something I need to treat with kid gloves. In fact I felt it let me be a bit reckless with them, because I knew that the squad wasn't going to disintegrate in bad resolution roll. Bonded + Ethereal also means I shed blast markers at a pretty good rate, so they can take the hits and be combat effective for longer. Ethereal getting sniped is a bad thing... We'll see.

Crisis Suits are bushwhackers. I can't afford a big squad, though. Will try to get the Supreme Commander back, if only to shed blast markers faster.

Still feel no desire to use pathfinders. Or gun drones. Want to try stealth suits at some point. And a Manta, at some point or other.

-Professor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:17 am 
Purestrain
Purestrain

Jstr19 wrote:
By moving through do you mean stopping in LOF and in range or just moving through. O/W fire is triggered at the end of movement so you can move through the LOF of a formation on o/w without triggering it.

Just as a bit of clarification on this -
Quote:
Note that a formation on overwatch is allowed to shoot at
an enemy formation after any move, so it may shoot at a
formation making several moves after it has completed
one of these moves and before it carries out the next one.
This stops fast formations using double or march actions
to ‘whiz past’ a formation that is on overwatch.
1.1 Overwatch.

Quote:
Anyway, AT3+ Hammerheads were not Gods of the Battlefield, and were almost completely ineffective against their most common adversary in the fluff (Leman Russ).
Without Lance (or something similar) on Railguns, a useful way to be effective against Reinforced Armour is to crossfire it. I know what you mean though - in the fluff, it seems that every shot that hits Leman Russ' kills them.

Thanks for the batrep guys.
Looking forward to reading more of them!

NetEA Rules Chair
NetEA FAQ

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE
Some of my Armies.
My Hobby site.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

On that concern, he was doubling his Storm Troopers and after his first move he hadn't quite gone as far as he thought he would into the city, so my Broadsides could still see them. Their position was really quite good - it was going to be hard to move anything on that side of the board to the middle.