Login |  Register |  FAQ

Battlefleet Gothic Magazine

Post subject: Battlefleet Gothic Magazine
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:12 pm 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

While most of you guys know about this, I have posted in various places and it woudl be strange not to post here as well.

Hi. I just wanted to hijack the boards quickly. Myself and four other dedicated Gothic fans are producing a web-based magazine for Battlefleet Gothic, titled Warp Rift.

It will be available to download from www.epic40k.co.uk and right now we are looking for as many quality articles and contributions as we can get. I am hoping that it will take up where the official Gothic magazine left off, and be Gothic mag - but better proof read!

Anyway, any kind of contributions are more than welcome, and in particular I am looking for a well written battle report for the first issue. So please, if you have played recently or have a report still with you, send it to me. I cant promise to put every one in the mag, but it would be great to get a few for the next couple of issues, and to start issue 1 with a fantastic report.

The only thing is that the report must be new, and not posted here or elsewhere. I really want original stuff that people would not have read before as this makes the mag worth reading.

If you have a report, please email it to me in any (PC) format that you like (although Word, txt or rtf are best). You dont have to include a load of pictures, but obviously preference will go to the reports that have a few images of either the battle or maps of what happens.

I look forward to reading what you guys come up with. Every report will be credited in the magazine, obvously.

Email addresses to send us stuff are:

Painting - wr.painting@epic40k.co.uk
Fiction - wr.fiction@epic40k.co.uk
New Rules - wr.rules@epic40k.co.uk
General Articles - wr.articles@epic40k.co.uk
Battle Reports - wr.batreps@epic40k.co.uk

Anything else, or any problems with these email addresses:
warprift@epic40k.co.uk

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hering from you. I hope you dont mind if I post again when issue one is officially released, to muster interest.

Thanks.

Profile Send private message