Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Search found 1268 matches
Search these results:

Author Message

 Forum: 6mm (and 8mm)   Topic: Daemons

 Post subject: Re: Daemons
Posted: Sat May 09, 2026 6:42 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 7916


Love the portal behind the Greater Daemons! How did you make them?

 Forum: Terrain   Topic: Underground HQ

 Post subject: Re: Underground HQ
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 6:13 pm 

Replies: 183
Views: 422029


Been posting progress on discord, but also on my blog. This is the walls all painted in one panorama shot. Not very focused, but still decent. There are gaps I didn’t paint as that’s where the walls overlap.

 Forum: NetEA Squats   Topic: New squat reporting for duty

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2025 4:50 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 123531


Love to see them all laid out on a table :)

 Forum: 6mm (and 8mm)   Topic: With all this talk about AI ... how's about Robots !

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2025 4:47 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 855923


Those look nice that I want to go hunting for mine! Although not sure if I have as many.

 Forum: 2mm and 3mm   Topic: Imperial Horizons

 Post subject: Re: Imperial Horizons
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 7:29 pm 

Replies: 13
Views: 350496


Wow, they look amazing! You need to do a group photo. Wish i had this scale, less to paint and less storage!

 Forum: NetEpic   Topic: Mechanicus Knights, armour and shield rules... help!!

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2025 5:36 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 89303


You probably get an answer/discussion via Discord. Invite link top right on the banner.

 Forum: General Discussion   Topic: Reminiscing

 Post subject: Re: Reminiscing
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2025 8:57 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 974745


Nice. I noticed that too on discord.

Not sure how well it will turn out though or how messy it can get. I still have issues scrolling on the app that it jumps about occasionally.

 Forum: Terrain   Topic: Underground HQ

 Post subject: Re: Underground HQ
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2025 10:07 pm 

Replies: 183
Views: 422029


Just to keep a few pictures together on this project. Although these were done a while ago.
Attachment:
Boiler Room.jpg
Boiler Room.jpg [ 132.48 KiB | Viewed 70570 times ]

Attachment:
Side Wall.jpg
Side Wall.jpg [ 70 KiB | Viewed 70570 times ]

Attachment:
Corridor Section.jpg
Corridor Section.jpg [ 73.07 KiB | Viewed 70570 times ]

Hopefully I'll get some momentum on the power generator room.

 Forum: 6mm (and 8mm)   Topic: Watching Paint Dry 16: Watching Paint Dry's Peril

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 5:53 pm 

Replies: 29
Views: 323758


Sometimes I wonder if you can just paint things flat, shine a bright light and take a photo so it looks like you did highlights >:D

 Forum: 6mm (and 8mm)   Topic: Gorgon Mk IV proto-types/upgrades ...

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2025 8:14 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 1064743


Nice work.

 Forum: General Discussion   Topic: Reminiscing

 Post subject: Re: Reminiscing
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2025 5:39 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 974745


Are there any structural changes that would help with this? I Doubt Discord can mimic a forum and think that is the issue for me anyway. I check mainly the painting and wip, but it’s just one massive scroll. Rather than spot the topic for something I was interested in following and see the updates ...

 Forum: General Discussion   Topic: Reminiscing

 Post subject: Re: Reminiscing
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2025 10:19 am 

Replies: 20
Views: 974745


I just post and read stuff in the painting section here too, and in discord. Too much time on mobile gaming (and life) to have time to read any other stuff. Sometimes I scan other channels on discord. Been pruning my bookmarks. So many epic blogs and sites no longer exist. Even when googling, it’s a...

 Forum: General Discussion   Topic: Reminiscing

 Post subject: Reminiscing
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2025 8:12 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 974745


I ended up checking my old post and surprised how active I was compared to now, never responding to any post. Aware not many people left here now with Discord and even there I just flick through for pictures. Rarely I read any one’s posts. In checking my old post and looking for those old pictures, ...

 Forum: 6mm (and 8mm)   Topic: Ghazghkull Thraka

 Post subject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2025 3:08 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 543931


I forgot I had this picture, but the Ghaz CapCon before the recent one.

 Forum: 6mm (and 8mm)   Topic: Ghazghkull Thraka

 Post subject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2025 5:12 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 543931


Thanks for the comments Apocolocyntosis :)

Finally got around to painting these. Will try and get better photos... probably for the next years Painting Competition ;D
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 85 [ Search found 1268 matches ]



Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group
CoDFaction Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net