Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

PFC/CinC Closing !!!!

Post subject: Re: PFC/CinC Closing !!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:25 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Well same here but what does that message actually mean?

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:05 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

My guess … it will be quite a while before we see anything … :-\ :( :geek :wah :{[] :nooo

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:51 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

and the latest email-
"In the next 10 days the remaining orders will be processed. First the remaining PayPal, then credit cards followed by Sci Fi, N scale and some specialty items that will remain with C in C.
Legions IV Hire is working up their new pricing and numbers per box so when the inventory mostly leaves early May it should not be too long they will be up and running. R "

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:57 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Well … hopefully sooner or later … we'll be able to get more SEM from somewhere … :-\

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:46 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

and latest-
"The rest of the inventory and molds should go up next week. Bryan will be changing stocking and prices. With more items in each box the cost per item will go down a bit.
He will be putting items up for sale while moving inventory. The site is Legions IV Hire.
next week I hope to have a link and full info. on our main page.
The sci-fi items will stay here and be added to soon and the volume of inventory built up.
Thanks, Randy "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:53 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

:-\

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:14 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Latest-
"I will be bringing the Sci-Fi up here at pfc-cinc. Full stocking coulc take awhile so patience please.
New product will be coming soon so keep an eye on the newsletter. "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:22 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

As usual … we'll just have to wait and see … :-\

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

LOl. The process of ordering and communicating with pfc-cnc requires a lot of patience.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:05 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Or maybe a psychic medium … :o :nooo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

latest-
"Orders to ship : Rudloff, Dennis Jones, Steven Barette, J-D Karnitz, J. Briere, M. Cienkowski and D. Ford.
Store orders did not get shipped because of large number of orders. I will contact you and send the orders on to Bryan no later than the 13th of July (happy birthday to me). "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:47 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

RexHavoc wrote:
jimmyzimms wrote:
EW is basically dead. They don't carry any stock and don't produce more.

Yeap. It's been dead since about a week after HLS got it. I tried to order a couple of packs of the zombies. something I'd been kicking myself for not ordering from steelcrown for ages. I think my total order was like 4 packs of infantry. Their automatic postage charge was something insane like £17. €20 for postage for a few minis is an insane amount today, even after the hefty raises, let alone back then long before all the issues.

I contacted them via here and via email saying it was a joke and if they were willing to post at actual cost I'd still like to buy them (Hell, I would have paid over actual cost or done a minimum order or something) and they ignored my messages. They did come online here and say that they didn't get any emails from anyone so I contacted them again and again nothing.

Such a shame. They completely squandered that range. It was such a waste to the community. I really wish vanguard had gotten the range.

It is off-topic, but related to that i heard some surprising stories from two guys i met recently:
- One said that he ordered this year some of those marine look-alike infantry (i do not remember the name right now) from Exodus Wars on the HLS website and got them delivered. All dubious about it i confirmed that it was this year and asked for more information, and he told me that he think he saw some re-stocking in the website, and that he received an e-mail that HLS would be re-stocking on Exodus soon. Asked some extra things to be sure it was from HLS.
- The second said that he ordered some necron look-alike infantry (i do not remember the name right now) some years ago. Asked for a more precise date in case it was from when HLS was really active and he said three years ago.

The information seems trustworthy on the dates because one is a total newbie and the other more or less the same which would mean that it is still possible to order something from them ... but the other parts are too surprising for me to believe them, like HLS still having the necrons or the marines look-alike, which are the things that got sold out the fastest ...

Also it lasted way more than one week after picking Exodus. We ordered two times miniatures from Exodus from them, last time when the clearing of Defeat and Onslaught happened.

Last edited by Abetillo on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:01 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I can say … I have ordered from HLS Exodus Wars a couple of years ago, no problem … And I plan[hope] to order some things from them in the future. :-\

I also currently have an order pending from Onslaught and just made an order from Vanguard DiD. I am sure I will get both … without any problems. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:30 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Latest-
"As soon as possible order filling from CinC will continue for the SF items and 4800.
THE CASTING OPERATION SHOULD START SOON.

It has been quite difficult. To get some of the items go to Legions IV Hire. Bryan is working hard to get the lines back up. Try not to overwhelm him with questions.
I hope to get to designs soon !!!!

Thanks, Randy "

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:04 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

8) :spin

Attachments:
Gunny 2.jpg
Gunny 2.jpg [ 91.86 KiB | Viewed 6358 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next