The idea of the list is to properly represent 5th edition Necrons, reduce aggravation for opponents and create a fun competitive list that will advance towards Approved status.
Changes are outlined additions in blue. Some places have text with a line over it to indicate removed.
List changes from version 0.4:
- Arcanthrites removed.
- Changed the Monolith formation layout allowing for units of 4 monoliths with combined Obelisks
- Pricing changed in several places to adjust for stats changes
- Portals realigned with Approved list (with the exception that formations cannot go back into reserves using portals).
- FAQ Section updated includes clarification on Night Scythes portals and formations gaining BMs using broken portals.
- Reduced stats and points for ghost Arks to make them a more desirable choice.
- Reduced stats for Doomsday Arks (Flayer array changed to match Ghost Arks)
- MW replaced with IC on Bombers.
- Transport note on Night Scythes removed, note updated
- MW added to Vault to better reflect fluff, BP reduced from 4 to 3, points increased.
- Inspiring added to C'tan shard.
Updated the Armyforge list to include the changes in 0.5 just may take a little bit before Adam/Kyuss have time to upload it.
Sautekh Legion v0.5.pdf [372.35 KiB]
Downloaded 436 times
List status being upgraded to [Developmental]. I've had a chance to test out all the formations at least a few times and am pleased with the structure. There will likely be some small changes still to come to stats and points but nothing major.
Changes from V0.5
Sentry Pylons - Simplified to only be one type, Gauss Exterminator versions with reduced range and abilities.
Abattoir - Infiltrator added (back), points increased to 700. Listed separately from Aeonic Orb.
Warrior formations - Separated into Ghost Ark Phalanx and Warrior Phalanx with adjusted upgrades.
Indicium Maniple - Structure updated to include any 5 Annihilations/Doomsday/Obleisks.
File comment: (updated 8/30/2015)
Sautekh Legion v1.0.pdf [352.15 KiB]
Downloaded 514 times
Changes from V1.0
1. Change to portal function on night scythes. No longer land to deploy portal but portal assigned when activating.
2. Removed Disrupt from the Night Shroud bombers
3. Point increase on the harvester spaceship to 325pts
4. 25 points drop on Deathmarks and addition of AT6+ on the weapon.
5. Annihilation barge FF changed to 3+.
Sautekh Legion v1.1.pdf [257.47 KiB]
Downloaded 48 times
(click to see current Necron list threads)Toronto Wargaming Group