Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

(FANLIST) Tyranid Hive Fleet Armylist 1.0

Post subject: (FANLIST) Tyranid Hive Fleet Armylist 1.0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hy, i Have created an Armylist on the basic from the Tyranid List 9.31.(The List is very good ,but some things can be added or changed).
I Have made some chenges (Add some changes form the Forum ) and additions to the list to add some missing Units and make the list more Tyranid .
Please give me a comment to the list .

Hive Fleet Armylist 1.0 changes to tyranid List 9.31

-Add Claws to Bio Tytans
-Add Tyranid Space Ships
-Add tyranid Spore landing
-Change Carnifex,Trgon and Genstealer Stats
+Malefactor gets Transport Two
-Harridan gets Planetfall and Transport Nine
-Add Genestealer to Subteran Swarm
Usw.

thanks

Last edited by Tibernius on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: (FANLIST) Tyranid Hive Fleet Armylist 1.0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:27 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

This isn't the way to get things changed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:38 pm 
Hybrid
Hybrid

Why shouldn't he do it if he likes and wants to continue using the 9.x structure. Its clearly labelled fanlist. Other people have done their own thing in the past

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I agree with Steve54. It is labelled a fanlist.Go for it Tibernius. Your lists are interesting reading.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I didn't say he can't do it, just that putting out competing lists isn't the way to get your ideas heard.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

even more, historically the main problem with nyds is that there have been too many competing lists and no one trying to unite them... now that there is a nyd champion trying to work in a core of rules for nyds i think its better to give ideas to make those rules work as intended than to do new lists...
that said, he is totally free to do a fan list whenever he wants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

zombocom wrote:
I didn't say he can't do it, just that putting out competing lists isn't the way to get your ideas heard.

History would show that in the case of Tau and Nids it is. In both you (I believe - I may be mistaken) have been involved with the push to promote the alternates. Difference being they were not labelled 'Fanlist'.

Previous Death Guard
Previous Imperial Fists
Previous Chaos Squats

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

The only times I've released even slightly competing lists is when there have been absentee champions. I've done so twice, and in both cases it was very carefully created to not be a direct competition to the existing list (Leviathan focused on the new-style units, and Adeptus Ministorum focused on the Ecclesiarchy rather than the Inquisition). Both were an attempt to kick-start development which had ceased entirely.

In both cases the AC hadn't updated the core lists in over two years.

With regards to the Tau, I promoted the idea of the +1 to hit from ML, but not the competing list itself.

--------------------------

Anyone is free to do fan lists, but the way to get change in the core lists right now is to engage in discussion, not to provide alternative lists.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hy, thanks for your comments.
I have made the list to give players the chance to play with the 9x Army structure and have some new additions and changes .
(The Tyranid Armylist 10.0 is a very Good list but i dont like the Ork strukture to make small and big Swarms .(And the unlimmited Upgrades for the Tyranid Swarms bring will focus the Formation more on Support and AV units then Brood Units )
The next Problem is that the Independent Formations can be buyed in Big and Huge Formation , so for one Tyranid Swarm I can buy 3 Haridans or 9 Dactylis .this focus one more on AV units and the Tyranid player must have many more AV than Infantry units .

This problem has the 9x(Tyranid Hive Fleet List not.This list focus on Tyranid Infantry and some Support units ).

(i will contact the army Champion for the Tyranids perhaps i can help to finish a good tyranid Armylist)
Please give the list a try .

thanks

Last edited by Tibernius on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Brood Brother

Thanks , yes i know the List is only fanlist . And i only include it to give Some Other view on the List And perhaps give Some ideas for the Future , or give Players an other List to try. Some Time it is Hood to Look an a Other List to Update the own List .
This list is not to relplace the tyraniden List V10 List . I think the List is on Good Way ,And perhaps with some Modifikation And additional near to a final List. .

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Tibernius wrote:
Hy, thanks for your comments.

.(And the unlimmited Upgrades for the Tyranid Swarms bring will focus the Formation more on Support and AV units then Brood Units )

although i like the "orky way" i´ve also noted that players end up focusing on non brood upgrades... i think this could be an interesting thing for AC to take into account...
Quote:

This problem has the 9x(Tyranid Hive Fleet List not.This list focus on Tyranid Infantry and some Support units

you could play a nearly full armored army with 9x, and you can play a nearly full infantry army with v10... v10 allows players who love av´s to play with them and those who prefer infantry to not need to use them... nyds are an armyt known for their adaptability so being able to play in more than 1 way seems right to me
Quote:
Another problem from other list is thant they add to many unknown new units or Units from Warhammer 40000 .
I think it is the biggest mistake to try to make a warhammer 40 Armylist to a epic Armageddon armylist .(The codex books have some usfull informations and perhaps some new idears but its not an epic battle scale).
The list must include all the original unit from GW and perhaps some new but not too many Units,Unknown units makes it harden for other players to play the list (the must build the minitures on ther own).

v10 is meant to be an "old style" army list... it includes all the old minis so people that had epic 40k minis can play with it... i think only raveners have been added... so... wich are those "unknown new units" you are writing about?
leviathan is the one list that focuses on the last 40k codex nyds[/quote]
Quote:
(i will contact the army Champion for the Tyranids perhaps i can help to finish a good tyranid Armylist)
Please give the list a try .

thanks

test as much you can and give ideas on how to improve the army, i´m sure dave will apreciate any comment and testing done. he has done an awesome job designing a core list of abilities that need to be tested intensively to tune them up

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:39 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'm with Zombo here. Alternate lists were posted in here during the long fallow when the previous AC was absent. Now we have a double team of AC and vice AC doing hard work to move things forwards. Please test their lists and base suggestions for change of these lists on your actual games. I think this is the best way to make head way in here for now.

- Lieutenant General Michael O'Neal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Thanks you are right . i will test the l V10. list in my next Games and bring my ideas to the army champion and the post for Tyranid armylsit V10. It s better to get the army chapion list final . (the V10 list is very good perhaps i try some ideas ).

thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Only for the players that want to play with the 9x Army list with with actual updates . here my updated fanlist please give it a try .
this list want not to replace the tyranid army list V.10 ,please try it and perhaps give me a comment .

Last edited by Tibernius on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Last edited by Tibernius on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next