Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

MOAB Sydney 2 days September 29th and 30th.

Post subject: MOAB Sydney 2 days September 29th and 30th.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:16 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I am hosting Epic Armageddon at the Sylvania Heights Gaming Club's annual MOAB tournament.

The tournament will have 5 games over 2 days. Allowed armies are current EA legal, developmental, and if you pass it by me, and I approve the list you want to build your army from, then I will also allow some fan and experimental lists. I will ensure the submitted armies follow the DBAD rule.

I want a fun weekend where players do not feel they need to bring OP armies. Bring the lists you would not normally bring to a tournament. Sisters, Ork Speed Freeks, etc.

The link to the MOAB registration is: https://www.motherofallbattles.org/tour ... -register/

THe downloadable Player pack is on that page.

Deb

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: MOAB Sydney 2 days September 29th and 30th.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hurry up and sign up people. I have one signed up, another about to sign up, and need atleast 4 more to qualify for a valid event. Otherwise the event organisers will cancel Epic at MOAB this year.

Post subject: Re: MOAB Sydney 2 days September 29th and 30th.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Considering that MOAB is only 2 weeks away, and only 1 person has signed up, myself and Kym from the Southern battle gamers have decided to cancel MOAB this year. I do not think it would even be worth while running demo games to promote the game, as I tried that with Battletech when I was running it and it was dying off, and that failed.

With the lack lustre interest from people, I will not be likely to run anymore events at MOAB again. It does not mean that I will stop playing EPIC or going to tournaments, but it is not worth the time and effort on my part to have 1 per son sign up.

Thanks for all the support in the past

Deb :armata_PDT_10:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]