For my part here goes on the Thurgrimm's Squat List proposals. Some of these are mine others have been suggested by other players.
(1) Increase the cost of the Goliath Mega-Cannon Battery to 300pts
(2) Increase the cost of the Gun Battery to 200pts
(3) Change the Thunderer Battery to 1 to 4 Thunderers for 50pts each
(4) Reduce the Army to 0-1 Spartan Upgrade of 1-8 Spartans for 25pts each
(5) Increase the cost of the Overlord to 250pts each
(6) Add a Hearthguard upgrade to the Warrior Brotherhood Lord for 50pts
(7) Give the Bezerkers a +1 CC Attack and increase the Cost of the Brotherhood to 200-225pts. The Bezerker upgrade would then go up to 125-150pts. An alternative would be to reduce the Brotherhood to 6xBezerkers and make the cost 175pts.
(8) Change the Thunderers to FF 3+, no points cost adjustment, yet
(9) Remove 'Mounted' from the Tarantula, Thudd Gun, Mole Mortar, and Thunderfire.
(10) Increase the Doom Storm Missiles (Cyclops) and Plasma Missiles (Colossus) to 3xBPMW or 4xBPMW but may them single shot weapons
(11) Increase the cost of the Bomb Battle Car to 200pts
'Stubborn' In numerous games we have found the present Stubborn Rule doesn't give the Squats a huge advantage, as many seem to think. See the batrep in the Battle Report section to see what I mean. As it was real tough to get this to work right in the first place I am loath to change how it works now. The rule reflects the results achieved in SM/TL Squats and they called it Stubborn in that rules set.
If someone wants to purpose a name change to something like 'Determined' then we are open to change it. But the rule itself hasn't been a problem. Besides we have been using it for so long that any points adjustments would be easier to impliment if we don't change it.
'Hellfury Pulse' We have been unable to think of anything else to reflect how the weapon worked in SM/TL other then the present rule. However that doesn't mean we are happy with it. We are wide open to suggestions here.
'Tunnelers' It is simple, it works, and is in the Epic-A rule book as we have it written in the Squat rules. As this is a bedrock rule presented in Epic-A we ar hesitant to change it in the least.
'Demiurg/Squats' This is only our collective, opinion from the local group that is (And I concur), but we think that these two races should remain as separate races. Not only because they are in the 40K history but also because it would make both more interesting and give players of Squats more options. That said, because both are drawn from similar backgrounds and now use the same models it wouldn't be a bad idea to draw some similarities between them. In this we are open for suggestions from the collective minds out there.