this list is now being taken forward by Caz.viewtopic.php?f=82&t=30466
This thread is no longer active.
1) Made the changes to CC weapons.
2) Removed Vicious Epithet, I'm just not convinced it could be balanced.
3) Swapped the extra guns for First strike in the Corrupted Epithet (mostly to save table space)
4) Bunch of reformatting. Many thanks to Apoc for his guidance.
Still to do: finish adding in everything to the ref sheets and reformat them. Might have to wait until I have time. Everything is in the compilation, except the Great Spawn, which can be fond in the Stygian Demon Engines List.
1) moved list over LATEX for type setting, it's beautiful and now I've a tmeplate much much easier then working with excel.
2) Factions rule removed. It's on the way out across the board, and I didn't really want to label evey formation as which god is possible. Instead, the morale is still very low, but improves when close and improves again in base contact- so you get lots of formations, but they need to hug the big titans to remain effective, forcing the big titans to move up and engage as well. (hopefully).
3) Added Imperator - not 100% on how balanced it is, the 2 epithets options gives a ton of possible combinations so I may have over looked something. It's pretty expensive though, especially the more you load it up with.
4) got most of the unit stats back into the document. no idea how they fell out.
0.7 should be done soonish (I'm hosting a conference this weekend, and have just started a new job, so it was luck I had a long bus journey yesterday to do this one
) Focus will be on correcting the CC stats back to realistic attacks, and adding the stats for the other units (possibly pruning the air choices)
Still to do:
Fixing barbaric - I think I will swap the (base contact) EA(2+) for a (base contact EA(+1) TK(d3) to represent huge jaws. That should make the epithet worth more, bringing the cost of cheapest titan up to a more sensible price.
Fixing Vicious - it's near impossible to balance as it makes titans exponentially better the more CCw's they have. The output price range from a 4 CCW titian to a 4 rocket launcher one can be up to 200points difference!