Login |  Register |  FAQ

DRM in 2008 and beyond

Post subject: Re: DRM in 2008 and beyond
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

DRM so far has been my main supplier for Epic proxies and 6mm gaming (when I do play Seeds of War). The moment I started converting some of the regular Pax Arcadia "light infantry" and "AT infantry" to my own taste (see my painting section in sig), the added berets, modeled backpacks and the odd AT weapon *really* brings them to life compared to some of the other 6mm selection I've seen. I've trialed out other 6mm ranges, but to me at this time, Pax Arcadian infantry, Tiger and Chasseur tanks are without doubt some of the best minis I've had the pleasure to paint and convert.

I do have a slight down note however, and thats mainly the Pax Arcadian special forces infantry. They seem well... odd. It feels like they have nothing in common with regular infantry are a scale under, which is unfortunate,

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I can tell you, with out giving any secrets away ... more stuff for SoW is coming out this year ... :-X ;D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

So,

Anything happening with DRM and SOW, its been a long time since the last update/newletter.

Templar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 am 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

Yes, it has been too long. The current state is that we are working on things like the web site and expanding the background for the two games. I want to get the site to a state where a coherent and interesting background story arc is present, as well as details about the technology, units, equipment, etc available. Once this is under-way (not 'done', just 'more done') then I will release a new version of the HS rules (most likely including attack craft and a couple of other things like electronic measures) and attempt to tie this in to the next wave of HS releases. All the time this is going on, I have realised that I really should get more ships painted... and bought!

I apologise for the down-time. I find that this cycle of visible activity and then consolidation is unsatisfactory for people trying to keep up with us, and that we need to get to a stage where we have solid foundations in all areas (background, web, rules and miniatures) so that this 'behind the scenes' activity is minimised.

Thanks for yoru patience.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Yes, from what Doug has mentioned to me in passing ... Things are in the works !!! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

CS and L4 thanksfor the quick replies

Templar