Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Available 6mm ranges

Post subject: Re: Available 6mm ranges
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:26 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

From Left to Right
GW Land Raider, Brigade Ratel, GW Russ, Brigade Rhino, GW Bonecruncha, Brigade Wildebeest, GW Battlewagon, Brigade Impala, GW Rhino

Verum Irae II

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Comparison shots are always good ! Thanks ! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:40 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

eBay has some things for Necron players. Best leave it at that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:08 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Many machines on eBay. Many new machines. Much better than those on Richese. [guild navigator voice]

Ok enough dorking out ;)

Best look for trolls. They live under bridges I hear...

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:44 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

And also like to live dangerously, apparently. Continuing after the C&D, I mean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Bradley miniatures previewed some very cool fellblade and falchion substitutes on their facebook page recently. Check em out!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:14 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hrmmmm that's pretty cool though as i lack any concept of the other tank it sucks as a comparison. It never fails to make me wonder why a simple 1cm line is too much to ask for. Unless you're an ubiquitous model line, best to help out people that don't actually have your minis already. You know....for sales purposes ;) I suspect that tank is close to a FW sht, which is way cool. It'd be really awesome if they came up with a close support version that could carry troops and say...armed with twin rotary cannons as there's NOTHING on the market like that now. :)

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:42 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

Those looks nice! :)

Primarch

The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Or use another item such as a coin for size comparison. Good suggestion. Very nice clean models still and they work for WWII as well as other gaming genres. Like an upgraded Maus or Jagd Maus in a second world war that did not end in 1949 because The atomic bomb was not invented and the USA did not join the war until 1944 - We present the new experimental King Tiger III.

That is a great idea for a 6mm wargame. Dibs on copyright.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:08 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

You looking for Panzers for 1946 ? https://www.shapeways.com/shops/mom?sec ... e-products And ... http://www.ghqmodels.com/store/military ... rmour.html

I'm going to have to get some Pz Mk. VIII Lowe, E100s, Maus, etc. ... For my DKoK ... ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:16 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

about 4 months ago my computer got some malware on it, and I could clean all but 2 of them. I reloaded windows and this cleared it all up. However I lost all my bookmarks, and have slowly been building hem up again.

There is a website that has an organized lists for Epic Armageddon Epic Space Marine races. The units used in the armies including Dark Ekdar and shows pictures of the mini and the link to the website. Manufacturers include OOP GW/Forge world minis, and current manufacturers of 3rd party minis. You can even suggest new links and photos for minis if you find new ones. This is where I found the minis I used for my Mandrakes.

Does anyone know which website this is, and can they provide the link?

Edit - OK I finally found the website - it is mini wars epic 4OK.

I believe he is having problems re activating his Tactical Command account after the TC system crashed a while back. He has apparently tried to contact cybershadow and webdude to correct the problem but has had no reply.

Anyway, he want to restructure the mini wars website to list particular army lists and their units currently used by NetEA, rather than duplicate things for units under one race. I.E. Dark Angel scouts, Space Wolf Scouts, Marine Scouts, and so on. He was looking to get feedback and suggestions, and co-operation from EpicEA list builders/controllers to keep his website up to date with the current lists.

I do not know if there are reasons why his account is not current, perhaps a falling out with the Webmaster, or it might just be he can not get a hold of the right people to re-activate his account. Anyway, his website is a good resource for first timers who do not want to waste time looking up old threads, or current threads that have dozens of pages on NetEA and other fan sites and finding out that some suppliers are no longer trading. He keeps his site current, and has pictures so you can see what the models look like.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Have you tried to PM CS for him ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:12 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Deb,

On the 11th of FEB there was hiccup on taccom and about 10 people became orphaned, basically their accounts were deactivated and there data was made invisible.. Eslmore is one of those people, along with PFE100(PFIEE on the wargamingau site), RUG and others..CS is currently looking into bring back the accounts and data...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:34 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

That's good, thanks !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Cool. I know he wants to build a resource for gamers to find proxy minis. It would be good if he could list the minis for each army rather than for each race.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next