Login |  Register |  FAQ

Army List Updates

Post subject: Army List Updates
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi all,
Not sure how long this might take, but. If possible could we get the army lists updated with the latest approved version of each list.

Now there are two reasons I ask.
1. we have a Tournement coming up and having the latest lists fixes some of the issues that are in the old lists. Some of the old lists have some holes in them that people like me, and others will exploit. (before anybody says anything on that, we dont play to come 2nd, it is a competition after all). Having more uptodate lists together will also give better feedback as to where all the lists are at. Keeping the lists all same as the ones that have been published in seige and Raiders 2.0 will make sure that everybody has the same info.

2. make it easier for the TO. too many lists in too many places, too many questions about known bugs in the lists. No TO wants to be policing everybody every hour of the day, they just want the event to flow. They also dont need to be answering 1000's of stupid questions coming up to the day.

This is not an easy task I understand, but in the long term sanity of the TO and our community it may just be benifictial.

Cheers

Profile Send private message