Login |  Register |  FAQ

Packing disasters

Post subject: Packing disasters
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:12 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Make very sure that any items you purchase are packed very carefully as I have suffered 2 packing disasters in my last two purchases through Facebook Epic groups - a large Space Marine army just seemingly thrown into the box and found 80-some metal vehicles/dreadnoughts/etc, jumbled/shattered in a corner of the box with much paint damage for the first and, for the second, 9 Titans (1 Warlord, 3 Reavers and 5 Warhounds) shattered into 75-80 pieces - again found jumbled in a corner of the box on top of each other. I do not want to name anyone as I believe their intent was good but their packing performance was abysmal. I have contacted them and informed them of the consequences of their poor packing. The first offered all sorts of options to make it right and I have not yet heard from the second (I just sent the message). Generally, packing has been excellent in the numerous purchases I have made via this forum and its excellent members - with reasonable damage - e.g., one to three Titan legs, arms or weapons broken off or two/three out of 5 or so Titans or broken off weapons on a tank or two or some infantry damage. These poor Titans were utterly shattered and will take many hours to repair. :{[]

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Packing disasters
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:03 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Uhhfg that sucks. I'm so paranoid I sometimes put boxes wrapped in plastic inside of boxes (not kidding (. That's a bummer, hopping you can fix

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

Post subject: Re: Packing disasters
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:17 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Thanks! Thankfully Xmas shopping is mostly done and I can tuck into it this weekend.