Login |  Register |  FAQ

W: Ork walkers, Termites - H: $$$, Orks, Astartes forumware

Post subject: W: Ork walkers, Termites - H: $$$, Orks, Astartes forumware
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:35 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

After another hiatus, I've picked up the epic thread again and could use a few things. This time I've gone green!

1. I'm looking for a handful of ork dreadnoughts, say x6-12. Preferably the old funny little metal ones from this era:

If not, I'd really dig some of the Vanguard/Troublemaker Ironclads. Seems the Vanguard mold for the Ironclads is being reworked or something so they are currently unavailable for awhiles. So, maybe you have some laying around collecting dust?

2. Other thing I'd like to get is x1 but up to x4 of the "older" plastic stompers. The ones without the gun bolted onto the chainsword arms from the older Stompers box set:

3. A super long shot, but an old style gargant Mork head. Trying to vary things up with an alternate to the 2nd Ed head with the eyelamps of death.

4. Finally, x3 Imperial/Squat Termites with the corresponding x3 surfacing termite models.

What do I have? Alot of things old (like weird titan heads, weapons and lots of warhounds) and new (some astartes forumware). If you have a list, I can see what might match up.

If you are an Ork enthusiast I have boatloads of stuff to trade. Single characters, oddboyz, boyz, metal buggies, wartrakks, newer stompers by the bucket, bonebreakerz for days, plastic bikes, flakk wagonz - you name it.

Finally, I have magic digital paypal internet cash to offer.

It's been awhile since I last haunted these boards but rest assured I have a solid trade record.

Profile Send private message