Login |  Register |  FAQ

can I sell Spartan games Dystopian Wars minis on TacComs?

Post subject: can I sell Spartan games Dystopian Wars minis on TacComs?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:55 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

If they do, I have to sell a lot of the old Spartan Games, now taken over by War Cradle games - Dystopian Wars minis. I have to move within the next few months, and I have a few gaming system collections to sell off, as I will not have room for them.

Dystopian Wars is one of the gaming systems, and being such a small scale, I thought I could sell them off here.

I want to sell each nation/force as a whole lot, and I am selling them at 1/3 to 1/4 their purchase price plus postage.

I value the cost of the entire collection for this range at about AU$5000 to AU$6000. with some nations being sold from AU$40 (P/P) for 2 boxed sets, through the largest nation being sold for AU$360.00 (P/P).

Individual nations may have a mix of army/navy/airforce minis depending upon what I purchased for them.

Let me know if I can post a sale for them here.

Thanks
Deb

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: can I sell Spartan games Dystopian Wars minis on TacComs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

No reply from anyone letting me know they are not allowed, and I even saw someone selling 40K minis here. So, below is what I am offering.

Covenant of Antarctica forces - AU $360.00 (P/P)

Mixed parcel of packs (Harbour set, Small and Large Landing Platforms, Infantry token packs, Factory buildings, Fortifications and other buildings, extra troops ships - AU $80.00

Image The Merchant Navy and Harbour set from this photo have sold.

Alien Invaders - AU $80.00

Free Australia - AU $100.00 (P/P) half this force is painted and very nice painted at that. Includes a converted pocket Aircraft carrier.

Eclipse Company - $AU 20.00

Republic of France - Sold
Kingdom of Britain - Sold
Russian Coalition - Sold
Ottoman Empire - Sold
Merchant Navy and Harbour Set - Sold

Postage and handling is dependent upon where you are and whether you want tracking. Parcels will be coming from Sydney, Australia. They are being sold as complete forces, no splitting them up as I have to get rid of the lot before I have to relocate.

Last edited by Deb on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 am 
Purestrain
Purestrain

Yes, it's fine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I think its OK to post it here. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for any myself.
You probably didn't get an answer because things can move slowly here sometimes.

www.youtube.com/user/ManticMoments

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:08 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

What specifically do you have with those fortifications? Pictures are not detailed enough to make things out. If the wall set is in there color me interested

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

No reason why not ... you can pretty much sell or trade off any models of any scale, period, era, books, games, etc. ... that deal with war gaming, sci-fi, history, etc., ... It's been done before ... 8)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:03 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

@ Jimmyzimms - I checked images for the Wall set. This pack is the command bunker with smaller block houses in it. 4 buildings with 6 possible turrets for the larger building.

No Wall sets, just warehouses, some industrial buildings, and basic fortifications, and infantry company tokens

The Harbour set Sold

Last edited by Deb on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:39 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

If I do not get any interest, I will have to try and get a friend to store these at my friends place. I will then endeavour to sell them at the 2018 MOAB gaming tournaments bring and buy.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:34 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

This is probably more relevant for those in Australia where postage from Sydney to them is cheaper to send.

As of today, I have 10 weeks, to move out of my apartment, other than what I want to keep, What does not sell here or on Wargamer.au, will either go in short term storage at a friends place until I sell them at Sydney's MOAB tournamets Bring and Buy, or will be donated to the Salvoes or be thrown out.

Over 20 years of collecting from Dystopian Wars, Warzone Ressurection, many of my 40K armies which includes a lot of Forgeworld stuff and even very rare Armorcast minis. Lots of board games, over a dozen Chaos Rhinos and some other vehicles like Chimeras still in their original boxes, a rare set of Ronin minis Custodes and Sisters of Silence. Anyway, I am on a deadline. So if interested in the armies I currently have listed let me know. I might make a better deal for you.

As a guideline, for postage, I was quoted from Australia post that to send a 4 KG parcel to Denmark - AU $117.85, while a 5Kg parcel I might be sending to South Australia for my Warzone ressurection Mishima army will only cost about AU $27.00 including parcel tracking.