Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Bad Trader Alerts: Master Thread.

Post subject: Re: Bad Trader Alerts: Master Thread.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm 
Genehost

okay, Looks like discussion with you makes no sence. i don t care, you are not involved in this whole Thing. so you are no Person i have to talk to. typical Internet Thing, People don t act like that in real life.

i made my peace with Simon and i m happy that he accepted my apologies. that´s all that Counts for me.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

" I DONT CARE " are also words used by thieves quite often as this shows their lack of moral fibre to begin with hence why they start to steal in the first place , because " they dont care " about other people :)

No more replies from me on this matter, He will not learn :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 pm 
Genehost

I don t care about your Posting. Thats all i wrote. But reading what you want to read is typical for people like you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:09 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I've seen multiple lots of items that are flip-flop resales both on this site and on others from Bogenverleih. The repeat behavior now seen is for him to go about scooping up trades and then jacking prices to list pieces again after a short time, combined with insulting and aggressive posturing when called out for outright thievery on other lots (as the sheer number of 'mistakes' goes completely against probability of genuine accidents now).

Protect the young'uns, avoid/ignore/ban Bogenverleih.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:58 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Doomkitten wrote:
I've seen multiple lots of items that are flip-flop resales both on this site and on others from Bogenverleih. The repeat behavior now seen is for him to go about scooping up trades and then jacking prices to list pieces again after a short time.

Protect the young'uns, avoid/ignore/ban Bogenverleih.

QFT. Even ignoring the aggression and theft allegations the above behavior is getting ridiculous on the Facebook Epic 40,000 Armageddon Buy Swap Sell group.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:12 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

RexHavoc wrote:
saweus6 may or may not this Eric chap. The point is that saweus6 was using a fake facebook profile on several groups, constantly asking about forumware/shapeways products, even when asked not too (polity, I might add) and then trying to set up some dodgy sounding ebay deals.

Like I mentioned before, nothing wrong with asking for help with ebay deals within the community- the problem is that this chap has joined the community with a blatantly fake profile (Lemon Russ? At least make a fake profile and name your self Steve or something!) only 4 or so weeks ago, And in that time he has asked about illegal practices, asked not so subtlety as well and yet knows well enough WHAT to ask for BY name (forumware, Italian marines etc ) which indicates to me he knows enough about the epic scene to know WHAT exactly it is he is asking in the first place.

Some of you have traded with me in the past, and you know that I use my birth name on facebook, but my legal name is my adopted name, and generally I'm upfront about this, and so far no one has had an issue with who I am or why I do it. When asked why he was using a fake name and no photo on facebook he avoided the question, or gave a silly, off handed remark instead of an answer. But he wants people to trust him enough to order from ebay for him, and for him not to rip them off. I would hope that anyone one of you would have come in and put a stop to it if you had seen me offering to help him, if I hadn't already seen his other behaviour.

@berzerkmonkey I'm not pursing this any further than having already contacted the admin of one facebook page and putting this information up here. I'm not trying to 'screw' with saweus6, Several people that included myself saw him over the pages setting up this dodgy scheme and when called out on it, got shitty, then I (and probably others were) was blocked. Its not my problem any more- I can no longer see his posts, and after posting this I wont give him another thought. I did what I thought what was right, and tried to help out the epic community by looking out for someone that looked like they were heading in to an ebay scam. If it was wrong, I'd happily apologise to the guy. I only contacted the admin because I was basically told to mine my own business, when I was able to show that he had been in the other groups we were both a part off, doing similar, scammy sounding things. (which he was denying to the people he was trying to set the ebay deal with)

I realise I was the only one to bring it up here, and publicly on one of the epic pages, but I wasn't the only person to call him out on the facebook groups.

I'm sorry if that I have offended you by bringing this up, or anyone in that matter, and equally sorry for bringing facebook drama to the boards. I'm not after a witch hunt, I simple popped the info up here for people to either pass it on to the other epic pages (as I am not in contact with them) or to be weary when dealing with him.

As much as I love Epic scale gaming, over the past 12 months I have seen an increase in this type of behaviour on the facebook epic groups and it is getting rather unpleasant.

This is Lemon Russ/saweus6. Man. You are so wrong about me. I don't use my real name cause I used to work for the DoJ and they constantly google us. Letting them know I play with little shooty men is not great for any legal career. My real name is also a very Muslim name, and I get a lot of crap for it online. I am definitely not Eric Fontaine, but I do live in Arlington, VA. I am disappointed that you went overboard like this, and I didn't even realize I was on the bad trader forum. I invite you to ask me questions or verify my ID, but once you do I expect a retraction. If you don't, I can't do anything, but you'll be the actual bad guy. I hope Karma is a thing where you are.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:10 am 
Genehost

Buying large lots, keeping what you need and selling what you don t need is really a Show of bad behavior. You guys are getting silly. Exspecially as i m far away from crazy ebay prices. Keep going...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:47 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Just want to pop in and say this thread is super exciting and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Bonervigo - Stop being a bad. Even if you didn't steal the shit, you still have more issues with shipping than even Gordon Cromwell and that's just unacceptable. I have been ebaying since 2000. I have shipped hundreds of packages. I have never had a package get lost. I have never had part of a package rip open and drop some minis out. And I have only ever forgotten to pack a mini once which I promptly replaced and refunded the cost of. Excuses are like assholes. I would know because I'm an asshole.

Lemon Russ - Thanks for clearing that up. I have been cold and dismissive of you for the fake name and have refused to do any business with you because of it but you speak the truth about the DOJ. My mom worked for DOD at a commissary and she ended up just deleting her FB entirely since big brother is so anal about its employees. Security clearances are no joke.

OmniJackal - Why are you high for 100% of the day? You should try being sober and get some miniatures painted for everyone to look at/get jelly over. Also could you turn the assholism down a bit? At present you're only one notch below Johnny Ringo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I recently completed two trades with Bogenverleih.

Though I paid for and asked for tracking on the first order I never received it nor was he able to provide the tracking information.

We were able to attempt to work something out with the 2nd order. He did provide tracking number and it was a fairly quick shipment. However what I received was a little short of expectations. First the models I received were not what he pictured for sale. Not only were they painted but they were converted from the originals also shown in the picture. As for the 1st order he replaced it with about 1/3 of what I ordered. Given I had ordered 6 stands of something 10 single guys in total is not going to cover it.
Buyer beware.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:16 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Wow. How many people does this guy have to screw over before he gets shown the door?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Online solutions:
http://cloudlevel.me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:38 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

elsmore01 wrote:
Wow. How many people does this guy have to screw over before he gets shown the door?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IKR? He's still actively trading on these forums too. It's a shame this community is more accepting of thieves. Over at Bartertown he would be permanently banned and all of his personal info and aliases posted for everyone to see by now. They take witch hunts seriously over there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:42 am 
Genehost

Pic from my add. The revenents are obvious converted and painted. And i sended you the 2 forumware stands for free, to cover the loss and said you get the missing 4 when i got new ones. But thank you for your report.

Attachments:
FB_IMG_1491370621442.jpg
FB_IMG_1491370621442.jpg [ 37.15 KiB | Viewed 16928 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Like most things I will chalk this up to miscommunication on both parties. I will also admit some level of fault for not handling this at the lowest level and letting my frustration dictate my actions.

I don't wish for this to be a back and forth he said she said thing over the forum.

I have provided direct feedback and hope it is received well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:21 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Unfortunately I have to log a bad report for 6mm Combat Miniatures - https://6mm.company.site/. Also on FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/281391293094004/.

I commissioned some Eldar Shadow Spectres back in December 2020. They were sculpted a few months later, and the sculptor proposed to reduce his fee if he could retain the right to sell copies. I agreed. I also also ordered a reasonable quanitity of Tau at this time.

The Shadow Spectres appeared on his shop before he made any effort to send anything to me. And since then I have received no models, Eldar or Tau. Communication is abysmal - mostly via his public FB page and only to detail many personal reasons for not being able to fulfil orders. In summary: almost 200 Euro down the pan, it seems.

Online solutions:
http://cloudlevel.me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:50 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

oooof. that sucks =(

didn't he have some trouble with a kickstarter and then proceeded to completely fall apart?

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next