Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Honeybee Works is Back and making scenery in the USA!

Post subject: Re: 6mm "Temple of the Machine" (Page 7)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:20 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

Cool!

Primarch

The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi all,

Has anyone heard from honeybeeworksuk lately? I put in an order on their website for the gorgeous nano hulk set on April 29th, and I've since received no info about shipping/tracking. I sent an email 5 days ago querying my order status but received no reply.

Is honeybeeworksuk okay? Am I being grossly, unreasonably impatient? I could be, and if so I'm sorry!

*edit* Amazing, joined in 2008 and this is my first post...I was always more active on other forums back then tho.

Cheers,
scrubout

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:27 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I can't remember exactly when I order mine, but it did arrive. I also don't recall getting any confirmation or anything after the original order, I do recall it taking a while though. He is in England, so shipping will take a few weeks. I wouldn't worry yet, though obviously it would be nice if he answered your email.

Best I can do in the way of reassurance. In today's world of 2-day delivery of virtually everything, it's hard to remember that "please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery" used to be appended to every mail order.

Once Upon a Midnight Dreary....

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:53 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

My nanohulk took about a week to arrive to a UK address. Well worth the wait. That said, I did get responses to email in under 24 hours in the past, so perhaps something is different in this instance, I do not know.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:18 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Thanks for the responses.

I figured honeybeeworks is busy with whatever. I realize it's a side business and I don't mind the wait at all - just curious what was up and if anyone had heard anything due to the lack of response. Hope honeybeeworks is well!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:49 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi Everyone,

Sorry - i usually check the forum regularly. Wouldn't you know it I got busy with the day job and missed these posts.

scrubout - Really sorry we didn't respond to your email. I check the account daily but Ebay floods us with adverts, I must have missed it. Your order was dispatched. Have you still not received it?

My wife sent it and is currently asleep. I will ask her in the morning to send you the tracking info.

Apologies again

HBW

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:03 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

No biggie, honeybee. Glad to hear you and your family are well, just busy. ;D

Haven't received it yet. I wonder where it went - really curious about the tracking info now, but we can handle this off the forum going forward so as not to clutter it.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

My nano hulk package arrived! Awesome!

Just to make sure I didn't harmfully tarnish honeybee's honor I wanted to post an update here. Carry on!

Post subject: Re: New 15mm Sci Fi Buildings: Temple
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

We've had some requests to do 15mm versions of the 6mm buildings....

First is the 15mm version of the Temple of the machine we recently release in 6mm

Dimensions:
13.2cm x 13.2cm x 11.2cm

http://honeybeeworks.co.uk/products/15m ... he-machine. £16

Attachments:
DSC01569.JPG
DSC01569.JPG [ 1.48 MiB | Viewed 7966 times ]
DSC01573.JPG
DSC01573.JPG [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 7966 times ]
DSC01571.JPG
DSC01571.JPG [ 1.64 MiB | Viewed 7966 times ]
DSC01570.JPG
DSC01570.JPG [ 1.99 MiB | Viewed 7966 times ]

Post subject: New year, new project - Dungeon Tiles for epic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Sorry it's been a long time since posting. We've been swamped with work (both real life and more fun scenery related) but we have a number of projects in the works. One is that Epic on the forum has asked me to create some dungeon tiles with 15mm x 15mm tiles.

There will be a range of corridors and rooms in the set.

Example design for one of the corridors and 90x90 rooms....more to come with prototypes.

Attachments:
File comment: 6x6 square room
90x90.JPG
90x90.JPG [ 80.64 KiB | Viewed 7270 times ]
File comment: 1x10 square corridor
15x150.JPG
15x150.JPG [ 19.36 KiB | Viewed 7270 times ]

Post subject: Re: New dungeon tile project for Epic - Page 8
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

The prototype of the corridor piece, i put a quick ink wash over to pull out the details for the photo. Please excuse the table cover!

These corridors will be £0.30 each and come in a variety of designs. We can also make them with larger, or smaller, squares.

Attachments:
IMG_20180211_200712323.jpg
IMG_20180211_200712323.jpg [ 1.47 MiB | Viewed 7253 times ]
IMG_20180211_200705920.jpg
IMG_20180211_200705920.jpg [ 1.66 MiB | Viewed 7253 times ]
IMG_20180211_200700139.jpg
IMG_20180211_200700139.jpg [ 1.83 MiB | Viewed 7253 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:31 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Tile designs look great, Not that keen on the 3rd picture one though as too many cracks on that tile look like a squashed spider lol. Also a few more single cracks each tile needed maybe ? And also for the room large tiles just have normal cracked tiles, no skulls or other patterns mixed in ? Maybe do a seperate room tile/floor with the square and diamond type pattern on them or the tile etc ?

The four tile pattern, and diamomd style patterns looks awesome and will be great to paint in various colours to add flavour to the board/layout ;)

Have greenstuffed up some furniture etc and along with perfect six scenery barrels and sacks etc, A 6mm decent looking dungeon quest layout should be easily managed,

The reason i chose 15mm tiles was using 15mm clear bases in my mind is just the right size to base the charectors and dungeon dwellers on, not to small and not to large ;)

Also can some of the rooms be made with the fancy tiles ? Just thinking armoury room, great halls etc

Mixed with perfect six scenery fantasy skirmish minatures along with mircroworld stuff, should give a good selection of the dungeon creatures, or folks can do a mini heroquest that our Taccoms members has already done, and he got that down to a T. ;)

Otherwise spot on and really pleased with the designs they look awesome , great work ;) When will these be availible ?

Regards Epic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:48 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi, ok i'll lose the heavily cracked tile in the corridor and the diamond tile and put some more cracks in the other tiles. One of the medium rooms I will make up with the tiles that have the little squares around the border (as an armory), and one of the large rooms with the diamond design (as a great hall) - those i will add only a few cracks too, working on the assumption they would be better maintained :). I'll make some of the rooms with the 4 square design alternating with the large tiles and some rooms with the 'very small' tiles in a grid alternating with the large tiles (so full tile, grid, full tile etc) - if i made a room completely with either the 4 square, or the small grids, then it might be really hard to work out the actual 15mm squares!

Do you want any of the floors to have trap doors in them?

No skulls etc.

There may be some free space on the plastic sheet - do you want some dungeon doors etc?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Awesome,

Yes i can see your reasoning behind the tiles in rooms i.e not been able to work out the 15mm squares ;)

Trapdoor wise not on the tiles or corridors as i will make these as a seperate counter, probably card stock or greenstuff to just place over a tile ;)

Door wise, yes if you have room left on the sheet that would be cool to utalize the spare space ;)

Give this a while for other folks to have a say though as although i have things set in my head, hopefully a few other folks will be intrested and they can have their say also as to what they would like to see maybe ;)

Regards Epic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Would be great to hear if anyone else ARE interested?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next