Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Welcome back - TacCmd June 2012

Post subject: Re: Welcome back - TacCmd June 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Spectrar Ghost wrote:
Any chance we can get the user name on a post to link to a profile again?

There is a Profile button at the bottom of every post

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Just got back home and retried adding pictures. Still no luck. I wonder what this issue might be? Can others post images? Is my thread corrupt in some way?

*it is a nurgle thread, after all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

Can you post the details here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=23467

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Looks great , thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Looks great still CS and people if you just highlight your stuff in a color text like me then we have no issues! Doesn't everyone like my Green Text? :D ;D

Anyways, CS could we get the bottom stuff on each thread moved back to the top? or both list it use to be? Scrolling to the bottom of a page to click "First Unread Post" sucks when its 1 page long, lol. Also we used to have an index bar or what not at the top and bottom of threads?. Ie

NetEA Development > NetEA Adeptus Astartes > NetEA Dark Angels

It helpful if your jumping back into a forum or forum area like NetEA Development, otherwise you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and "go to" said forum OR Home and then scroll again.

I also concur about the New Post/New Thread Icon being a different or brighter color...its hard to tell whats wit the slight color difference. Maybe make new posts icon RED? Or White or something? Idk.

Again thanks for all the hard work CS!

Always looking to Trade!
Angel's Trade Thread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'm having issues with staying logged on. I logged in just now, posted a lengthy response to Borka, pressed Submit and then it asked for me to log in again. Post was lost too.

Also, I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but if I type a message into the Quick Reply or Full Editor, when I get toward the bottom the text I am typing 'bounces' to the top of my words, so every letter at the bottom shifts the text box down for a split second only to zoom back up to the top. It looks like I am dribbling with my keystrokes and it is annoying. The board was actually doing that before the change but I was too lazy to complain at the time.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I've got my Milkbone underwear on.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

Angel_of_Caliban wrote:
Looks great still CS and people if you just highlight your stuff in a color text like me then we have no issues! Doesn't everyone like my Green Text? :D ;D

What green text? :D

Angel_of_Caliban wrote:
Anyways, CS could we get the bottom stuff on each thread moved back to the top? or both list it use to be? Scrolling to the bottom of a page to click "First Unread Post" sucks when its 1 page long, lol.

Noted, and added to the (ever lengthening!) list.

Angel_of_Caliban wrote:
Also we used to have an index bar or what not at the top and bottom of threads?. Ie

It helpful if your jumping back into a forum or forum area like NetEA Development, otherwise you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and "go to" said forum OR Home and then scroll again.

This (breadcrumbs) is above the main banner on the left.

Moscovian wrote:
I'm having issues with staying logged on. I logged in just now, posted a lengthy response to Borka, pressed Submit and then it asked for me to log in again. Post was lost too.

Also, I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but if I type a message into the Quick Reply or Full Editor, when I get toward the bottom the text I am typing 'bounces' to the top of my words, so every letter at the bottom shifts the text box down for a split second only to zoom back up to the top. It looks like I am dribbling with my keystrokes and it is annoying. The board was actually doing that before the change but I was too lazy to complain at the time.

Hmmmm..... This might be your browser. Is anyone else having this problem?
Do you have cookies enabled?

Post subject: Welcome back - TacCmd June 2012
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Moscovian wrote:

Sounds like a corrupt cookie or an issue with the cookie having an incorrect timestamp. Try deleting the cookies for the site and logging in again to see if that solves the issue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

pixelgeek wrote:
Moscovian wrote:

Sounds like a corrupt cookie or an issue with the cookie having an incorrect timestamp. Try deleting the cookies for the site and logging in again to see if that solves the issue

I've seen this but only on mobile clients (several flavors of android). Shouldn't surprise me as android's tombstone algorithms sucked pre ICS. Hasn't caused issues as the pwd remember feature get's me by with one additional click.

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

CyberShadow wrote:
Angel_of_Caliban wrote:

Angel_of_Caliban wrote:
Anyways, CS could we get the bottom stuff on each thread moved back to the top? or both list it use to be? Scrolling to the bottom of a page to click "First Unread Post" sucks when its 1 page long, lol.

Noted, and added to the (ever lengthening!) list.

Angel_of_Caliban wrote:
Also we used to have an index bar or what not at the top and bottom of threads?. Ie

Moscovian wrote:

Hmmmm..... This might be your browser. Is anyone else having this problem?
Do you have cookies enabled?

I did have to log in again today, after a much shorter period than I expected. But nothing like Moscovian describes. The bouncing thing: never seen it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

So glad this is back! Looks like a lot of work!!!

I know the 8 pages in front of me probably have something along these lines, but this is so dark now. My old eyes are having problems reading it. The grey text is really hard for these old eyes to pick out, and the different Forums in their camo green dont pop either.

Can we get an alternate user color schemes? Please :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

CyberShadow wrote:
Angel_of_Caliban wrote:

Cough Cough ;) ::)

CyberShadow wrote:
Angel_of_Caliban wrote:

Ohhhh.....Wow.... that's tiny and hidden and in a Dark font........

Could we:
A) Make the Font Bigger?
B) Move it under the Home bar thing/above thread title?
C) Lighten the Font?
D) All or Some of the Above?

Always looking to Trade!
Angel's Trade Thread

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'm late as always, but I really like this new theme. I think that it looks much more professional, and is less cluttered to my eyes.

My only gripe is the continued presence of that really silly smiley with the ridiculous red writing.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into maintaining this site CS. It must drive you mad from time to time.

Finally, a free tip: when posting long messages, always copy them before you hit the submit button, that way if you lose the post, it takes all of a couple of minutes to create a new one and then paste :).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Back from vacation, and I have to say the site looks great and already feels like home. Great job!

/Fredmans

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Still having issues in Explorer 8 with it not keeping me signed in on one computer only. Home computer keeps me logged in and wife's laptop keeps me logged in. Mine, however does not.

I've tried clearing my cache but to no avail.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I've got my Milkbone underwear on.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next