Login |  Register |  FAQ

Vacant AC position

Post subject: Vacant AC position
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I have not been able to be active in my roll as AC for the last 5 to 6 months this is due some changes is my life situation, with close family health stuff, having to increase my working hours a lot and us having our 5th child.
Our child coming I knew when I signed up and I thought I could handle that, but things combined means I have had very little time for hobby lately (only played epic ones in the last six months :'( ).

I will go on parents leave the fall of 2019 and will then have a lot more free time, but that's a long time away. I don't think it's fair for me to cling to my AC position that long doing very little. I really wish to see Vior'la in particular and tau in general to get some love and move forward.

I see two solutions I either step down or someone takes over for a year, but I think it's more fair to resign and give the position to someone who has the time to push the list long term right away. I think the risk is the list will get on hold and that someone who takes over temporarily wont feel free to do the changes they want. I'm sorry I couldn't do more and have to step down so early, but it is what it is.

I sent pm to Tim 2 months ago and said the above. I assume he will start a thread soon for a new appointment, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so that you can start thinking about if you're the right person for the job.
It's your chance to take over the reigns, to do what you want with Tau. Feel free to develop my Vior'la list further or if you rather want to go back to Mathews Vior'la or have your own vision then feel free to do that as well. I will try to contribute when I can again, whichever way you choose to develop Vior'la, as I really wish to see a more modern Tau list approved.

Profile Send private message