Supplements Update 2016-04-13

Post subject: Supplements Update 2016-04-13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:04 am 
Hybrid
Hybrid

From PFE100

Quote:
Hi All,

Anyways a update on the supplement stuff and yes I ‘ve been effected by the 11/2/2016 hic-up on Taccom. Which now slows it down more, since well I’m orphan account …

Well basically I have managed to release two scenario booklets(both have been effected by the 11/2/16 hiccup) and third is still in the pipeline. It’s done basically, more proof reading and formatting on it and it should be right to go….

I have also managed to contact the following people about the below supplements….

1. Epic: Battle Tactics: This one is Jimmyzimms and currently on hold, since he’s tide up with looking after the SM AC roll at the moment….

2. Epic Baddab War: Done by a Orton(looks like he’s not part of taccom), I was contacted through Australia site, months before it became public on the EpicAu site…So this may pop up here.

3. [Total War] In-Progress Scenario List: Yep Chroma(he’s back), look like he has move back to old hunting ground and may get things going again….although last PM was not answered

We still have the following two…

1. Epic: Mechanicus Supplement: That basically needs testing…So far that’s not happen.

2. Xenos: which is Moscovain, well he didn’t respond to my PM and I gather the full time job and family have gotten in the way..

I was in the process of doing a mini campaign book with Dobby, so that come to nothing since he has stepped down, although there may be a chance later down the track. The idea was to have two armies in the booklet and have a story line, 8 to 10 scenarios, which are linked. I’m currently looking at trying do this with someone else.

I have also manage to do questionnaire on building a data bases of people, who could help with supplement work...IE-proofreading, photographing, etc.. Although this won’t roll out till I get back on taccom..

Regards

Greg

NetEA Ork + Feral Ork + Speed Freak Champion

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Supplements Update 2016-04-13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:34 am 
Hybrid
Hybrid

there are also whispers of an Iron Warriors + Imperial Fists supplement at some point in the future.... I need to discuss with Onyx and PFE but it's still something I'd very much like to work on

NetEA Red Corsairs Army Champion

My hobby/painting threads

Army Forge List Co-ordinator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

PFE I have all the stuff I was going to put in the Epic: Nemesis book if you want it - including all the Stugmeister artwork and all the other stuff people agreed to.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Quote:
From PFE100

Dobbsy wrote:
PFE I have all the stuff I was going to put in the Epic: Nemesis book if you want it - including all the Stugmeister artwork and all the other stuff people agreed to.

I would love that Dobbsy,..it would mean the supplement could move along and it something that the community could use..Thank you for that. You can use the same email address, that we were using when corresponding to pass it along.... :) :)

kyussinchains wrote:
there are also whispers of an Iron Warriors + Imperial Fists supplement at some point in the future.... I need to discuss with Onyx and PFE but it's still something I'd very much like to work on

Yes I head those whispers too..I was think of doing a Imperial Fists Vs Red corsairs supplement, although I'm still thinking of the story line... :)

Anyways thanks for reading

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:22 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Yeah Battle Tactics is on hiatus until I can get a sucker volunteer to take the role and some R&R. It might get sidelined longer as Apoc and I are kicking around stuff for an Armageddon campaign book instead. Got some tier 1 art pulled in for use. I might actually reduce the scope and tackle this by section independently (so even less than a mini-supplement and mini docs around 10 pages) so stuff can get out. Doesn't stop it from being subsequently redacted into a single body. After all, the concept of it is for non-tourney rule / scenario craziness to shake things up.

My suggestion about the mentioned IF v RC from kyussinchains would be to use Raptors instead. They were directly involved in the Badab conflict and are known to have been doing some mysterious post war operations near the maelstrom. THAT sounds like an invitation to make a story around ...
Oh wait a minute, that's the linked campaign section from Battle Tactics that I just described!-might be good to rap 1:1 Greg as I got a plot idea and you got the focus...

Regarding Mechanicus, it really would be great if we can get the go-ahead from Ben about it. If he wants to hand over the copy and content it's really a situation of being almost done. There's little testing needed as he's not using his lists any more but other existing lists (NetEA IF, AMTL, OGBM, EUK/NetEA Skitarii) so the testing is done or they're on the cusp of going for approved so ... basically a non-issue. The only area that needs attention is the scenarios which, before Ben pulled the plug, I had a whole basket of in my brainium.

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:36 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I know things are quieter here these days but it would be great if we could get another supplement out :) Mechanicus is mostly there and would probably be the easiest to finish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:54 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

That would be dependent on if E&C wants to hand it over to us to complete (or wants to finish it himself). Your estimate of effort is spot on; It's almost done.

-I HAVE NO POINT
-Penal Legion-Fan list
-Help me make Whitescars not suck!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Quick one..

I have pinned the thread... ;D

Not against change, so long as it done fairly and no one is left behind....

I'm human and not a !@#$%^# Robot..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:33 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi chaps. Sorry for not responding to this until now.

Who should I email the file to?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:15 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Evil and Chaos wrote:
Hi chaps. Sorry for not responding to this until now.

Who should I email the file to?

Hi

Not a problem, glad see you still kicking..hope the family well mate.. :)

If you have jimmyzimms email address send it to him..If not, you can shot it my way and I pass it on..PM me if haven't kept my email address..

Not against change, so long as it done fairly and no one is left behind....

I'm human and not a !@#$%^# Robot..