Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Gold Summary for Chaos

 Post subject: Re: Gold Summary for Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:31 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 936
Location: Nottingham, UK
Yes, I think that for the Banelord testing the command ability is very important before we make it final. It's not the greatest at the moment, that's for sure, but it would be easy to make it overpowered with a slightly wrong rule change. I can't see command making it too effective, but you never know.

_________________
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gold Summary for Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:18 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Irisado wrote:
Yes, I think that for the Banelord testing the command ability is very important before we make it final. It's not the greatest at the moment, that's for sure, but it would be easy to make it overpowered with a slightly wrong rule change. I can't see command making it too effective, but you never know.


Hi!

Looks like Bissler will be the first to use it, so we'll see. :)

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gold Summary for Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 936
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am hoping to get a test in this holiday, but I can't guarantee it. I only know one person who plays locally, and he hasn't been too well of late.

_________________
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gold Summary for Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:27 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
Irisado wrote:
I am hoping to get a test in this holiday, but I can't guarantee it. I only know one person who plays locally, and he hasn't been too well of late.


Hi!

The more data the better!

Let us know how it goes.

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gold Summary for Chaos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:41 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:18 pm
Posts: 1618
Location: France
10. Missing Command Chaos Marine Bike Stats: as Chaos Marine Bike with a +1 bonus to Caf (+3 instead of +2 for CSM Bike) and gain Command and HQ abilities.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gold Summary for Chaos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:21 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:46 am
Posts: 27034
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma USA
scream wrote:
10. Missing Command Chaos Marine Bike Stats: as Chaos Marine Bike with a +1 bonus to Caf (+3 instead of +2 for CSM Bike) and gain Command and HQ abilities.


Hi!

Thanks!

Added.

Primarch

_________________
Primarch


The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group
CoDFaction Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net