Login |  Register |  FAQ

Chaos Mutations and Rewards for Titan Experience system

Post subject: Re: Chaos Mutations and Rewards for Titan Experience system
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:39 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I have not come across NretEpic Gold, nor read the rules. I have only to use the current tournament rules they use here in Australia, and most of the games I have played have been with my Dark Eldar, or against my Dark Eldar in standard games and minigeddon style games.

I think I have played no more than 10 to 12 games so far in the 6 months that I have been playing Epic Armageddon. I used to play Epic Space Marine back in the mid 80's just before they changed to rectangular bases.

I think my idea for the Regeneration upgrade would be a decent option for Chaos Titans, and Demon Knight Titans.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

That is odd, because you are in the NetEpic Gold section of the TacCommand forums. This section does not support Epic Armageddon. There is a section of these forums for that rule set, but this is not it.

The rules for NetEpic Gold can be found at: http://www.netepic.org/netepic.html

Do please read through them at least a bit before posting suggestions to improve them. For example, your thread about adding a model to the Dark Eldar list is a bit odd if you have not read the Eldar book (includes Dark) for NetEpic.

That said, the optional rules in this thread, and those in the Titan Experience thread are not at that website as yet. There are plans to compile a book specifically for optional rules, but it hasn't been done up as yet.

In any event, welcome to the wonderful (and at times confusing) world of Epic scale gaming.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:08 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

OK Sorry for the confusion. I thought that the net Epic Gold was where people were making suggestion for a MK II version of Epic Armageddon that might still be in development, or perhaps where army list, especially those in the experimental or developmental stage could be commented on, so alternate rules and tweaks could be made to units, or unit added.

I will have to take the time to read the rules for Net Epic Gold when I have a lot more time then. Until then I will keep my suggestions to the Epic Armageddon Thread alone.

Deb