Login |  Register |  FAQ

NetEpic Tactical Objective Cards

Post subject: NetEpic Tactical Objective Cards
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi,

I wanted to add a bit of salt in your NetEpic games and I've created a deck of Tactical Objective cards.

These cards do not replace the way we get Victory Points during battles (get Objectives or Break enemy units) but they allow players to get some extra VPs when they perform missions.

There are 42 cards (in french (my first language and english), 2 rule cards (french and english) and an empty card for those who'd like to add a mission of their own. Missions are various: from Capturing a specific objective to assassinate an enemy Character.

Usage is easy:

- after army deployment, each player randomly pick 3 cards from his deck (each player must have one)
- these are his 3 active missions
- during end of turn, when computing points, each successful mission grants 1-3 points (the more difficult was the mission, the more points it gives). Those cards are placed away and their points earned are permanently earned.
- Player is then allowed to discard 1 active mission card (he thinks it's not possible to do it or it's too difficult)
- Then player picks enough cards to reach 3 active mission cards for next turn (if he as not already won the game).

There are 2 "Priority Order Cards": when you pick one, you must pick another card and associate it to the Priority Order card. Indicated mission MUST be done THIS turn. If you do, you get 1 bonus VP for this mission. If you fail, Priority Order and mission are both automatically discarded in turn end (even if it's not possible to perform the mission, who says High Command orders were do-able ?).

Those cards are made to be printed both sides and fit in "standard" card protection sleeves 63mm * 88mm (2 1/2" * 3 1/2")

> Click here to download full deck <

Do not hesitate to post your feedback here, ask question if some mission explanation are not clear or indicate me errors in english parts (sorry, I'm french :D).

Hope you'll do a good usage of them, have fun ;)

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: NetEpic Tactical Objective Cards
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I've just updated the deck as I just discovered that missions #10 and #19 PVs were not visible in card headers.

Link to download is still the same :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

When you deem that the cards are in "final form". I can create a section for them on the Epicentre to make them available there. :)

Contact me whenever your ready.

Primarch

The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:18 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Thanks Peter :)

Some french players will test them this week-end during their game. One of them already told there were a mistake on mission #8 indicating Objective #1 instead of #8. I've corrected the deck and uploaded a corrected version.

I'll let you know when I think that set is in its final version :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:05 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

scream wrote:
Thanks Peter :)

Some french players will test them this week-end during their game. One of them already told there were a mistake on mission #8 indicating Objective #1 instead of #8. I've corrected the deck and uploaded a corrected version.

I'll let you know when I think that set is in its final version :)

Hi!

Cool, let me know. :)

Primarch

The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules