Login |  Register |  FAQ

Future of Wartorn?

Post subject: Future of Wartorn?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

So ive bought tons of microworld armies for fantasy to play kingso f war with. Works really well but ive always been curious about Wartorn. systems seems easy and quick to learn. Reminds me a lot of Warhammer Fantasy in the world that was.

I know high elves are in the works and there ogre miniatures. Is this still being worked on?

Also what size table is good to play it on? Any kind of missions? Average point game?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Future of Wartorn?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:41 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Sorry about the late reply, I got caught up inmy junior year of college and couldn't progress on this. I may have some armies completed for high elves I'll have to take a look at my notes. As for an average game I was thinking 2k point based off the old system or 750 off the new. I'm at work currently I'll review what I have up once I get home and comment more on your questions.

One of the main reasons progress never moved past where it is with wartorn is lack of feed back, if you get a chance to play please let me know your thoughts, especially about balance, ease of play, concerns, and ideas to make it better. I'm hoping each armies flavor is unique.

Blind-

Post subject: Re: Future of Wartorn?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I've downloaded Wartorn and gone over the game getting ready to play a few games. I've worked for a few different gaming companies doing rules review and playtesting so enjoyed looking over the rules. I had a few questions and some possible suggestions. I obviously will have more once I get in a game or two. Has a nice solid look to it. Did you want me to post things here or would you prefer I messaged you directly? Email would work as well. Looking forward to getting into Wartorn a bit more.