Login |  Register |  FAQ

Guildmaster Unit
I own Squats and my Guildmasters are based like Infantry (2 - 4 to a stand); keep 'em that way. 34%  34%  [ 10 ]
I own Squats and my Guildmasters are based like Light Vehicles (1 to a stand); keep 'em that way. 52%  52%  [ 15 ]
I don't own Squats but Guildmasters should be based like Infantry (2 - 4 to a stand) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
I don't own Squats but Guildmasters should be based like Light Vehicles (1 to a stand) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
I own Squats and my Guildmasters are based like Infantry (2 - 4 to a stand), but I think they should be LVs. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I own Squats and my Guildmasters are based like Light Vehicles (1 to a stand), but I think they should be Infantry. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 29

Squats - Guildmaster models

Post subject: Re: Squats - Guildmaster models
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I based mine 1 per stand based on the stats in this list.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

voted for the Guildmaster as infantry...

my 5c...

if alone in a formation of bikes with no trikes to soak up AT fire, then he can be sniped by a AT shot (pending no other viable AV targets available) and give the unit BM as well taking out the nastiest element of the formation for not so much effort...the Guild Trike is a larger model than the GM and carries heavy weapon and additional crew, GM is a short hairy dude in heavy armour on a smaller trike....infantry with mounted is fine as i see it...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

hello !

voting - done.
due to the model size and the small base-( i make use of the old bases) it is just one model on the base, therefore lv. Nevertheless i like the option infantrie as well.

So far i have never choose the option "bikes" because i do not like the mixture of infantrie and lv within one formation. That is why i liked the older version of the list ( just trikes within the formation)

regards tefan