Login |  Register |  FAQ

The Milkyway is not alone

Post subject: The Milkyway is not alone
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:40 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

We know there are other galaxy's, and we know there is (was) life on at least one other (where the 'nids came from).

So, is there Chaos there too?  Can the Chaos Gods of this Galaxy go to others?  I mean, time wont be a factor as far as barriers are concerned.

The only thing I can think of, is that the Chaos Gods may need to be near the source of their power.  So they couldn't wander too far from our galaxy, even in the warp, since they would grow weaker as they travel further away.  There may even be a natural shadow created in the silence of the emptyness.

I would personally like to see things from other galaxies though.  I get sick of everything appearing in the eastern fringe.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:49 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Yeah, interesting question :l ..... hmmm. I agree with the "emptiness" thing...

What exactly do you mean by: "things from other galaxies", new races... etc? Or somthing else entirely....?

-stormseer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:45 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'm not really sure.  The way things are laid out at the moment, it seems like we're all crammed into this galaxy.  I know the distances are supposed to be vast, it just never seems to come across that way.  Imperial have most of the galaxy, what they dont have, the Orks have.  Then there's the little bit of space the Tau have, and the Squats (maybe)  Chaos are kind of evrywhere and nowhere, Nids are by the Tau and expanding over everyone else territorym, and the Eldar dont even have worlds (really not counting exodites).

It coud add a bit more spice with an intergalactic war too, though I guess thats the Nids.

I was just brainstorming.  Other races, or Gods would be interesting.  Just imagine the upset if the god of murder and war from another galaxy came to this one.  A war in heaven between Khorne and this newbie.  :o

I just think The galaxy is now a bit "full". Where are any other new ideas come from (literally).