Login |  Register |  FAQ

Still waiting on a TMG order

Post subject: Still waiting on a TMG order
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:46 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Looks like this is my final attempt at trying to resolve an issue with an order I made with TMG back in August. I made a fairly sizable order back then. I received the majority of the items I purchased but never received 2 full sets and 1/2 of another set of items. They just weren't included on accident I guess. It was something over $50 USD in value though. I contacted E&C directly. He assured me his team would get the rest of the order to me soon enough. That was in September. I then waited another month or 2 knowing transit time could be slow across the pond. Nothing. I emailed a few more emails. Maybe 1 of which was actually responded to. Then silence. I was being incredibly patient, as well as simply distracted by life, so much so I neglected to open a dispute on paypal within the designated time because I was patiently waiting to what I thought was definitely coming. That is on me of course but it doesn't make this all any less irritating.

Anyways long story short I have not gotten a response, I really would like a refund, and I don't think that is ever going to happen unfortunately. I understand Vanguard has since taken over the TMG line. Granted they are of course not responsible for this transaction but I was hoping to maybe get some feedback from them possibly considering they still are overseeing some of the older transactions from wave 1 of TMG if I recall correctly.

Overall this has been a frustrating affair. I really wished TMG well. However I just really feel let down atm. I don't expect any type of resolution/refund at this point but just wanted to take a shot in the dark just in case. Thanks to anyone reading this.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Still waiting on a TMG order
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hello, I may be able to help here I will PM you soon.

Link, http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/

Stockist of:

Vanguard Miniatures
BattleGroup Helios
Onslaught Miniatures
Pyrkol Gaming Markers
Gregster's Lab
Microworld Games
Troublemaker Games

Profile Send private message