Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.

 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm
Posts: 1515
Ben

Any chance of getting a pic of a 6mm mini next to the door and also next to the double archway openings on these if possible chap ;) Need some doors and archways for my dungeon quest side project :) and these look like they fit the bill, just need a scale reference ;D


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:44 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 am
Posts: 280
Location: Poland, Lubuskie
Got my stuff today! Really tempted to build it. I have one questuon though, do you think it would look good to have gothic walls and cyberhive roofs? I Prefer gohtic so I would like to get as many gothic buildings as I can, but I dont know if it would lool decent. your opinion guys?

_________________
Flickr|Flickr#2|Brickshefl
"There ain't no thing as enuff dakka! Enuff's more than you got, an' less than too much, an' there's no such thing as too much dakka!"


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:39 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:57 am
Posts: 20727
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
epic wrote:
Ben

Any chance of getting a pic of a 6mm mini next to the door and also next to the double archway openings on these if possible chap ;) Need some doors and archways for my dungeon quest side project :) and these look like they fit the bill, just need a scale reference ;D


Hope this helps.


Attachments:
dung.jpg
dung.jpg [ 153.46 KiB | Viewed 291 times ]

_________________
6mm scale Scifi Plastic Sprues available here!
Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:40 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:57 am
Posts: 20727
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
McJakub wrote:
Got my stuff today! Really tempted to build it. I have one questuon though, do you think it would look good to have gothic walls and cyberhive roofs? I Prefer gohtic so I would like to get as many gothic buildings as I can, but I dont know if it would lool decent. your opinion guys?

I think if you use the sides of the Cyberhive panels that don't have ladders on them, they'll make for great roof tiles.

_________________
6mm scale Scifi Plastic Sprues available here!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:12 am 
Hybrid
Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Posts: 3953
Location: Greenville, SC
Mine came today! Got 8 buildings out of 30 sprues and 5 domes with 12 arch pieces left over at the moment. I might add them around here and there. Got 2x Square, 2x "L", 2x "T", 1x "U", and 1x "X" out of it. I won't know if I have enough buttresses until I finish assembly but I think I'm going to be short for what I want to do.

If anyone doesn't want theirs let me know!

_________________
-Vaaish


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:14 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:57 am
Posts: 20727
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
Vaaish wrote:
Mine came today! Got 8 buildings out of 30 sprues and 5 domes with 12 arch pieces left over at the moment. I might add them around here and there. Got 2x Square, 2x "L", 2x "T", 1x "U", and 1x "X" out of it. I won't know if I have enough buttresses until I finish assembly but I think I'm going to be short for what I want to do.

If anyone doesn't want theirs let me know!

If you've some spare arches, I wonder if a little judicious slicing with a knife wouldn't give you some extra slightly more ornate buttresses, for use at doorways and other focal points...?

_________________
6mm scale Scifi Plastic Sprues available here!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:42 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 am
Posts: 280
Location: Poland, Lubuskie
Assembled my stuff today! The process itself isnso satisfing, everything fits so well it was a pleasure to connect the tiles.
Also I noticed that making cubes with only 4 sides (no bottom and one side) grately increases amount of possiblities. You can extend smaller buildings with more freedom. I am probably going to order one more mixed hamlet set so I can have a nice town.
Really wonderful product.

_________________
Flickr|Flickr#2|Brickshefl
"There ain't no thing as enuff dakka! Enuff's more than you got, an' less than too much, an' there's no such thing as too much dakka!"


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:54 pm 
Hybrid
Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Posts: 3953
Location: Greenville, SC
Evil and Chaos wrote:
Vaaish wrote:
Mine came today! Got 8 buildings out of 30 sprues and 5 domes with 12 arch pieces left over at the moment. I might add them around here and there. Got 2x Square, 2x "L", 2x "T", 1x "U", and 1x "X" out of it. I won't know if I have enough buttresses until I finish assembly but I think I'm going to be short for what I want to do.

If anyone doesn't want theirs let me know!

If you've some spare arches, I wonder if a little judicious slicing with a knife wouldn't give you some extra slightly more ornate buttresses, for use at doorways and other focal points...?


That's a good idea. I've got a bunch of spare arches at the moment but I'm a bit reticent to chop them up quite yet. I need to assemble the buildings though and I may use some of them to make a few courtyards attached here or there.

_________________
-Vaaish


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:48 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 388
Location: Akron, Ohio USA
Should we have gotten a shipping notice for this? So far I haven’t had any indication that mine is on its way (to the states).

_________________
Thanks,
Troy


Once Upon a Midnight Dreary....


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 2:57 am
Posts: 20727
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
I've not sent out shipment notices, but all except 5 last boxes are now dispatched. If you want to send a pm with your relevant human ID I'll check on yours for you.

_________________
6mm scale Scifi Plastic Sprues available here!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plastic scenery crowdfunder from Troublemaker Games.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:33 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 388
Location: Akron, Ohio USA
PM sent.

Thanks for checking.

I’m not impatient or anything, just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.

_________________
Thanks,
Troy


Once Upon a Midnight Dreary....


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group
CoDFaction Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net