Login |  Register |  FAQ

The Hall of Heroes Campbelltown Sydney NSW last Sunday each

Post subject: The Hall of Heroes Campbelltown Sydney NSW last Sunday each
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:14 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Dave, who started the regular events for Epic Armageddon gaming at The Hall of Heroes in Campbelltown NSW (Sydney) Australia has announced that the Sunday of the last weekend of every month will be an Epic Armageddon gaming day. Baring events like August 20/21 - Castle Assault in Newcastle, and perhaps June 25/26 - Heavy Bolter in Ringwood (Melbourne) Victoria, he and hopefully I will be there to play games of between 1000 points and 3000 points.

Dave is also planning to run a tournament at the HoH in September. Date to be announced at a later time and listed on the HoH website events calender.

I will usually bring my Dark Eldar (9000 points), Sian-Hann (8000 points), Squats (3150 Points at this stage building it up to 8000 points) and Sisters - Ministorum (1250 points - plans to make it 6000 points).

We usually play either 1000 point minigeddon games (fast and uncomplicated), or standard 3000 point games. I want Dave and other to have a Meggageddon event with at least 6 players each with 4000 points over 3 gaming tables. Now that would be EPIC.

Profile Send private message